Commander
The Children's Toys assignment chain does not show up in my Rom toon's listing, nor have I been able to ever find it [the mission] despite checking nearly every day. Is it bugged? Or just not available for Rom toons?
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]
Captain
# 2
07-26-2013, 08:48 PM
I've done every step of the mission (negotiate delivery, negotiate additional delivery, infuse artifact, fabricate console) on my Fed Aligned Romulan Character. I want to say that I have done negotiate delivery and negotiate additional delivery on my KDF Aligned Romulan Character.

It is quite possible that you have bad luck when you are looking for the assignment.

http://bit.ly/DOFFS

That link should help you find the googledoc spreadsheet that tracks current doff assignments.
Commander
# 3
07-26-2013, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyalmeida2 View Post
I've done every step of the mission (negotiate delivery, negotiate additional delivery, infuse artifact, fabricate console) on my Fed Aligned Romulan Character. I want to say that I have done negotiate delivery and negotiate additional delivery on my KDF Aligned Romulan Character.

It is quite possible that you have bad luck when you are looking for the assignment.

http://bit.ly/DOFFS

That link should help you find the googledoc spreadsheet that tracks current doff assignments.
Yup, have the link, never see NDoRC there. I almost always find NADoRC listed, a big thanks to all who contribute.

Strange that the chain isn't in my list though either..

Thanks..
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]
Rihannsu
# 4
07-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Well some assignments are like that, I started my Facility 2048 in Omega Leonis as a Romulan Fed of all places and I did look for it in Sirius and the usual places.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Captain
# 5
07-29-2013, 09:11 PM
The chain doesn't show up on your list until you do the first step in the chain.
----
@DevolvedOne