Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
After the latest patch last night, I noticed a few graphics glitches here and there.

During the Station 24 mission, at some point my weapon disappeared. I was still holding it with both arms, but it was just gone/invisible.

Sorry I have no screenshot.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Devs
01-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Update - still having issues with weapons in ground mode. I had to swap out both weapon choices I had to get my guns rendered again. However, the weap1/weap2 boxes are still blank. Clicking in the empty square does nothing. The only way I can fire either weapon is to double-click a target on-screen. Needless to say this is extremely unnatural and makes ground combat even less appealing.

Devs - if could examine my account and see what the problem is I'd appreciate it. I'll try to take a screen shot next time I can log in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2010, 10:58 PM
i had it a few days ago, just holster your weapon and it'll appear when you draw it again
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2010, 11:32 PM
No sir - tried that already. No effect.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2010, 01:15 PM
I captured a screenshot. Note the tray with nothing in either weap1 or weap2 boxes.
http://tinypic.com/r/2nygo/6
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-26-2010, 05:45 PM
To update my own thread:

Made some progress - I found that I can manually drag the missing "powers" into the tray, that enable the weap1/weap2 firing. However I have to do this every time I enter ground mode - it does not "stick".