Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I don't know if this is only me or if it's a game bug, but in the last two days I have a problem with my chat window.

In chat window settings, on the first tab, where the options for each open chat channel are, if I browse through chat channels, I always see the same settings checked, and if I check/uncheck something, it looks like it applies to all my chat channels. Right now I have only the default 3 channels open: Global, NPC and Combat. Few days ago, I created 2 additional channels that I wanted to use only for Fleet/Team and Local. Everything was ok until I right-dragged one channel and moved it to another (thinking that it will reorder them). Since then, it's behaving as described. Although I still see only messages that are supposed to show in each channel, I still can't make individual channel settings.

Does anyone have any same or similar problems and, if so, does anyone know how to fix this or at least how to reset all chat window settings to default?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 02:22 PM
bump, my chat winders are all goobered right now. Not seeing zone chat in a Fleet Action is kinda dampening...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Yes i had the same issues. I submitted it as a ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket #624662
In the Chat-Configuration is a problem with the checkboxes (selecting which channels to show in tab). If you change to the next tab in the Configuration by clicking the left/right arrow, the checkboxes dont seem to update. They stay in the last state and do not show the real configuration of the selected tab.
The only way around is to change the tab and then click Options in the Chat-Configuration and then go back to Tab-Configuration. Then the checkboxes show the real config for this tab.
Hope this will help you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2010, 08:47 PM
have the same issue... submitted a ticket but nothing resolved