Captain
Sorry for the double post in both the discussion and bug forums, but I wanted you to see it, because it might help you identify what is happening.

Link to discussion thread.

Last edited by kirksplat; 07-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
07-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Sorry for the double post in both the discussion and bug forums, but I wanted you to see it, because it might help you identify what is happening.

Link to discussion thread.
Thanks for the info. Recent testing of mine does correspond to what you describe with how adding just one object to a map seriously increases load times. I have gotten this written up and submitted. I have been told that this issue is being worked on.

I am also glad to hear that you've found a work-around for this. Thanks for sharing.
Captain
# 3
07-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
Thanks for the info. Recent testing of mine does correspond to what you describe with how adding just one object to a map seriously increases load times. I have gotten this written up and submitted. I have been told that this issue is being worked on.

I am also glad to hear that you've found a work-around for this. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Frost. According to Castmodean, it's not just adding one object. He says that he can copy and paste an existing object and then change it to something new, thereby adding something new while avoiding the loading screens. It seems that we can do anything we want, except for adding something new via the menus on the right.