Career Officer
# 41
07-29-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Personally I think they should leave Grav well 1/Singularity jump as is, but increase the Pull on Grav Well 2 and Grav Well 3 so that the Max on Grav well 2 would be like -0.60 and the max on GW 3 would be -0.65.. which I'm sure would be a significant pull value..
But I think they don't want Grav Well to be able to pull people in using EPtE or Engine Batteries, but I say why not? I mean Grav Well 3, being a commander level skill, should require extreme measures to escape, right?
I mean, what could possibly go wrong, right?
12th Fleet Are recruiting Active PvP'ers.
We have Full T5 starbase, Teamspeak and over 200 active members.

Go to Recruitment room and beam up! You'll be glad you did.
Captain
# 42
07-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Lol it's hilarious watching vulnerable romulans get decloaked by a sudden singularity jump. Pretty badass.
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Captain
# 43
07-29-2013, 03:50 PM
what's the decloak radius on SJ?
Career Officer
# 44
07-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxi5 View Post
Logically, then, shouldn't GW get a -Repel buff?

P2W aside, Singularity Jump has 5 components to it
  1. 5KM Jump
  2. Accuracy Debuff
  3. Damage Debuff
  4. AoE Damage
  5. AoE Snare

It outclasses GW in every way and is 'free' on all Romulan ships, whereas GW costs LtC or Cmdr slots on others.
Completely agree this is one time the "anti-sci" police on the forums can't make a valid argument against changing the standard skills for feds without looking like fools.

They need to redo the entire set of skills to match what the romulans now have by default on every ship. It's only fair.
Is hoping that Isis is an adequate replacement for the Sensor Targetting Assault loss we'll experience in Season 9.
Captain
# 45
07-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1tigglet View Post
They need to redo the entire set of skills to match what the romulans now have by default on every ship. It's only fair.
Probably should just remove some of the features. Why does it have all that crap? Just make it jump and break target lock. That's all some of the c-store consoles do. Why does it need to have grav well lite functions too?
Commander
# 46
07-29-2013, 05:49 PM
I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me I'll never tell.... Where you think you're goin' baby?
Career Officer
# 47
08-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Anyone know if they mentioned this in their recent interview about upcoming changes?
Is hoping that Isis is an adequate replacement for the Sensor Targetting Assault loss we'll experience in Season 9.
Career Officer
# 48
08-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Guess no one noticed an interview about this being mentioned? Are they revamping the science skills like GW3 or not?
Captain
# 49
08-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1tigglet View Post
Guess no one noticed an interview about this being mentioned? Are they revamping the science skills like GW3 or not?
I wish I knew what you were talking about.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?
Career Officer
# 50
08-04-2013, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxi5 View Post
I wish I knew what you were talking about.
I'm asking if they even mentioned that GW3 needs an upgrade to match what the singulatiry jump does by default in their recent interviews about what's coming next and what they are working on?