Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Quantum Torpedo Issue
01-24-2010, 01:04 PM
I was looking for Quantum Torpedos of the level II or III variety....

So I did an exhaustive search of K7, DS9, Starbase 39,every Ferengi Marauder I could find, and Earth Spacedock(in both ship and exploration section)..... The result, I found every other weapon for purchase for both ground and space but NO quantum torpedoes below level 4!

If I can buy every other weapon in the game I should be able to find those for sale as well. I should also point out that I played the fleet action at Starbase 24 and a couple missions like Cetus Patrol and K something that people told me had a Quantum Torpedo reward.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akulapanam View Post
I was looking for Quantum Torpedos of the level II or III variety....

So I did an exhaustive search of K7, DS9, Starbase 39,every Ferengi Marauder I could find, and Earth Spacedock(in both ship and exploration section)..... The result, I found every other weapon for purchase for both ground and space but NO quantum torpedoes below level 4!

If I can buy every other weapon in the game I should be able to find those for sale as well. I should also point out that I played the fleet action at Starbase 24 and a couple missions like Cetus Patrol and K something that people told me had a Quantum Torpedo reward.
I think i have some from a combat drop on my cruiser. Maybe they're on one of the memory alpha people that you haven't unlocked?