Starfleet Veteran
# 1 KDF clothes pack? Less spiky?
07-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Are we ever going to see a clothing pack that is more normal for other races other than Klingon? Smooth leather maby? Some boots that fit well, not like the waders we have now?
Career Officer
# 2
07-29-2013, 11:04 PM
I'd love to see a new KDF costume pack.
Captain
# 3
07-30-2013, 03:04 AM
We are definitely in need of more clothing options, and I say that as someone who doesn't like spending a lot of time on the ground.

More space customization options would be nice, as well.
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
Captain
# 4
07-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Actually, you don't have to use any of the default stuff at all. Some spending is required, but it is Credits well spent. Here is a photo of my current outfit.

I use the Winter Coat, the long version. These can still be found on the Exchange. They are independent of faction. And they also create a very KGB look!

The chestpiece is a reward from the Temporal Ambassador mission. It too can be worn on any faction

Under it, I use the Korath trousers, which were Lobi well spent.

To finish it, I use the Bortasq' boots, which is a part of the outfit you can buy from a fleet tailor.

On a side note, you can also use the Off Duty robes on KDF side, and the Mercenary set. My particular favourite is the Formal Wear set. My Ferasan looks GOOD in a tuxedo! Utterly dapper!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 5
07-30-2013, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Actually, you don't have to use any of the default stuff at all. Some spending is required, but it is Credits well spent. Here is a photo of my current outfit.

I use the Winter Coat, the long version. These can still be found on the Exchange. They are independent of faction. And they also create a very KGB look!

The chestpiece is a reward from the Temporal Ambassador mission. It too can be worn on any faction

Under it, I use the Korath trousers, which were Lobi well spent.

To finish it, I use the Bortasq' boots, which is a part of the outfit you can buy from a fleet tailor.

On a side note, you can also use the Off Duty robes on KDF side, and the Mercenary set. My particular favourite is the Formal Wear set. My Ferasan looks GOOD in a tuxedo! Utterly dapper!
Or you could use the 'Bulky Tall' boots, and remove any and all shoulderpads or sashes. Those are free of charge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Republic Veteran
# 6
07-30-2013, 08:26 AM
I want boots for Orion females like the one on DS9 in that Klingon weapon store!