Rihannsu
# 11
07-31-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1051 View Post
No one is going to get into the discussion of the amount of breasts? Shouldn't the females have 6 or 8? I'm not trolling here, but if you're going for biological accuracy in a feline based species....
They evolved on a different planet, far away from the cats you speak of, Why shouldn't they evolve to be fluffy humans?

Besides, I prefer them to have a feminine figure rather than just looking like slim males.
# 12
07-31-2013, 11:47 AM
Major support. I would really like to have this.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
07-31-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by similon View Post
They evolved on a different planet, far away from the cats you speak of, Why shouldn't they evolve to be fluffy humans?

Besides, I prefer them to have a feminine figure rather than just looking like slim males.
I'll agree with this, Would be nice to see the models look more like M'Ress from the animated series and DC comic series.
Empire Veteran
# 14
07-31-2013, 12:31 PM
I have wanted this for a long time OP. They have Digitigrade legs in Champions Online (another Cryptic title) so it seems like they could bring that over.
Career Officer
# 15
07-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Yes. If the Art Team could be given time to create all footwear and pants to also compliment the digi-grade legs/feet, I'm all over this.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Tier 2 Constitution for Fleet Refit!
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Republic Veteran
# 16
07-31-2013, 07:08 PM
But there is a lot more history with cat legs in humanoid form.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Career Officer
# 17
07-31-2013, 07:35 PM
What about bare paws like Gorn feet?

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Adonai, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Empire Veteran
# 18
07-31-2013, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
What about bare paws like Gorn feet?
That's what this is? We are suggesting bare paws, but in the actual style that cats have. Like you see on M'ress.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
07-31-2013, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
But there is a lot more history with cat legs in humanoid form.
GAH!!!!!...the lasania eating cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 20
08-01-2013, 12:01 AM
I can live with not getting digitigrade legs. As long as we get the option that the beachcomber outfit gave them to not use shoes. But with these tweeks.

1. make the feet thickness slider go higher so the paws don't look like they have been squashed.

2. make the feet length slider make the feet a little bit shorter then the lowest setting is now.

3. Don't make the leg attached to the feet slimmer when the feet are made shorter.

Those should be easy tweaks and give the Ccaitians something they have been needing since they were added to the game.

On an other Caitian topic. Why can't Caitians use the flowers on their heads?