Ensign
# 1 Cannot use Gateway
08-14-2013, 10:22 AM
As title suggest - I cannot log into Gateway. I sign in with my username and password, then it says "enter one-time code that has been sent to you email". This is where it goes wrong, this email takes over 3 hours to arrive but the Gateway time out after 5 mins. I have tried this for months to see if anything changes but it's still the same.
Can someone advise me how I can get this to work, or could the time out be altered to allow me to actually receive the one-time code ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Well I dont think its a problem with Cryptics side (amazingly) because I have to enter a one time code daily because I hot desk at work and I like to plan my next purchase while sitting around doing nothing and it arrives instantly.

Possibly a problem with your provider? I personally use G-Mail and get the email within 30seconds or so on my phone.

The opinions expressed within my posts may not reflect those of yourself, or others. However in a world where free speech is still valued (mostly) I am entitled to them. Respect & mutual understanding are the first steps towards the human race solving its problems!