Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I tried to enter the Bhea system and I keep getting the notice on the loading screen that the server is not responding. I will continue to try and log in but so far I have had no luck.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2010, 06:04 PM
I haven't been able to login the game for a while now. I was tempted to get the lifetime subscription but I only played it for a day before I couldn't log in any more. I got those messages every few minutes during the tutorial and eventually it just kicked me off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 01:55 AM
The same thing has happened to me, I got this game just last night and this hasn't been a good first day. Three server crashes. can be explained cause the game is still new, and now I can't log onto my character.

I went to fishing a Patrol quest and went to the Bhea System thinking this will be like the last few... I selected to enter the zone and had a "Sever Not Responding" message and got kicked from the game. After trying to log back in a few times and getting the same message I thought, "Well the Server might be down again". That would have made sense but my three Brothers were still playing and able to log in and out. Maybe that single map server is down?

**edit** Thirty minutes after the problem started I was able to log in.