Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Former PWE Community Team Lead
If you're heading to the Star Trek Las Vegas (STLV) convention next week, read more for everything you need to know about STO's presence there.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Not sure what to say really... Why not give all players the same chance to obtain that Duty Officer, I mean I live in Sweden and cant just go to Las Vegas just to get the item... I dont care about the title tho... Still sad...
Republic Veteran
# 3
08-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpa79 View Post
Not sure what to say really... Why not give all players the same chance to obtain that Duty Officer, I mean I live in Sweden and cant just go to Las Vegas just to get the item... I dont care about the title tho... Still sad...
All players do have the same chance. The items are a reward for attending a Star Trek Convention, they give them away to anyone who visits a Star Trek convention. When the Star Trek Convention is held where the STO dev Team doesn't go Brandon will post allowing STO Players who post a photo of themselves at the Star Trek Convention in question, and then provide them with the codes to get the Rewards.

If you are not willing to attend a Star Trek Convention, you do not get the Star Trek Convention reward, no do you deserve to get it.
Survivor of Remus
# 4
08-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Sweet, id interested to see what the veterans say about all the new stuff from JJ which pretty good but you can't beat the classics these guys where in.
"This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
Rihannsu
# 5
08-01-2013, 05:39 PM
You really should have a Risian Dance Party for the Cos players.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
08-01-2013, 10:11 PM
How can the situation be equal for me that lives on the opposite side of the globe then for those living in Las Vegas or neighboring cities ?

Its, shall we say "a little" harder for me to attend an event over thousand of miles away, so why dont you take your respond and put it somewhere safe and pretend you never said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
All players do have the same chance. The items are a reward for attending a Star Trek Convention, they give them away to anyone who visits a Star Trek convention. When the Star Trek Convention is held where the STO dev Team doesn't go Brandon will post allowing STO Players who post a photo of themselves at the Star Trek Convention in question, and then provide them with the codes to get the Rewards.

If you are not willing to attend a Star Trek Convention, you do not get the Star Trek Convention reward, no do you deserve to get it.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-02-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Ensign
# 7
08-02-2013, 01:34 AM
I agree, they did decide to give ALL players the reward for the Beta-Test for Legacy of Romulus, but this gift only applies to people who went there.

Kinda measuring with two spoons.
I work, and I just cannot pack up and leave to go to Las vegas (not to mention I need a Visa to enter the US and that is a hassle in it's own right)

They should just give all players the Holo Leeta, and the people who really went to the convention the title and maybe 200 Zen coins or something.
Ensign
# 8
08-02-2013, 02:53 AM
Does anyone want to do me a huge favor and grab an extra flyer and mail me the code? Its a tad unfair that rewards are available for people who attend these conventions, when in stuck in the UK with none of them about and no ability to travel more than 20 miles at a time.

Thanks
Captain
# 9
08-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdepessumire View Post
Does anyone want to do me a huge favor and grab an extra flyer and mail me the code? Its a tad unfair that rewards are available for people who attend these conventions, when in stuck in the UK with none of them about and no ability to travel more than 20 miles at a time.

Thanks
Same here. Thanks!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
08-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdepessumire View Post

Thanks
Same here too, please!!!
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^