Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 03:24 AM
This bug needs to be fixed. I'm afraid to change my damn uniform because I'm concerned that I'll go broke or screw something up or make it so expensive that I can never change my uniform ever again.

CHANGING THE UNIFORM SHOULD BE CHEAP! Surgury should be somewhat expensive but nothing too drastic (see all the cosmetic surgury the doctors do throughout ALL the series); maybe 500 credits.

I mean, seriously, uniforms are not expensive.

This has been reported elsewhere but the rank pips are not working either

/bump
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Is only the tailor on earth space dock bugged or the ones at K7 and DS9 too?
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia
Is only the tailor on earth space dock bugged or the ones at K7 and DS9 too?
I have not tried either of the other tailors, but as they all use the same code and interface, it's assumed they're all broken. If someone wants to test the others, that would be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 09:33 AM
It was while at the Tailor in DS9 that I first noticed the bug an reported it,then posted here.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfoftheNyght View Post
FFS Dev's fix this g-damn annoying bug before this goes live!! It STILL happened to me just tonight. Got charged my sole 200 credits for something that should have cost 60*.

How did this make it ALL the way through both Beta's and pre-start!?

*I added one pip. In my opinion, that shouldn't cost anything. I -earned- that pip on my uniform thank you.
It made it through Beta because it didn't work like this in beta. In beta BO costume changes were always free/cost nothing. Your own outfit changes were 200 credits, no matter how many changes you made it was a flat fee. It was that way right up to the end of beta.

So basically, they overhauled the default system in the last day and didn't bother to test it. No wonder it's got bugs out the wazoo. The new costs may be accurate, just the UI doesn't effectively tell you what it's going to cost, that's my bet. Seeing as they've raised the cost for every other action in game as well.

Either way, it's pretty sloppy work. And at *least* a post here on how it's supposed to work would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 26 Happening to me as well /bump
01-30-2010, 12:07 PM
/bump

Hope this gets fixed soon, as the "central" feature of Cryptic games is supposed to be customization. I don't like being "customized" out of my wallet.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Changed one of my bo ranks for a test this morning, it said 120credits and he took 120 credits.
That was the first change for that bo after the change when she joined my crew.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfoftheNyght View Post
*I added one pip. In my opinion, that shouldn't cost anything. I -earned- that pip on my uniform thank you.
Actually, that seems to be the most realistic aspect of the game so far...I spend hundreds of dollars at the Military Clothing store and at alterations when I get promoted. At least in RL, I'm not getting my money stolen when I check out...