Rihannsu
The Andorian ship is not showing correctly in the foundry costume editor. it shows the flashing lights and the impulse engines.

the smaller elachi ships, the drone, fighter and corvette are again just showing as lights.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Also when I selected one of the Ha'pax variants it crashed to desktop. I don't recall the Cryptic error number, but I did hit submit. This would have been Saturday morning.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
08-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Under investigation. Thanks for the info.

Update:
On the ships that only show lights, I went through the whole list and got all of them documented and off to be fixed.

On the crash, there are some crashes I found related to selecting some ships but there's some inconsistency as to when they happen. As such, I strongly suggest that you Save before selecting anything from the Ship Class drop-down list in the Ship Costume creator just to be safe. The Ha'apax and the Elachi Battleship and Elachi Battleship Drone are the prime suspects.

Last edited by crypticfrost; 08-05-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Rihannsu
# 4
08-06-2013, 07:27 AM
thank you. the romulan drone ship costume is also missing if not already documented.

I can confirm a crash on the elachi drone.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-06-2013, 07:42 AM
IIRC it was the last Ha'pax on the list. I did successfully select one of the others yesterday.

Did you get the Scimitar on your list? I think it was one that was just lights.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
IIRC it was the last Ha'pax on the list. I did successfully select one of the others yesterday.

Did you get the Scimitar on your list? I think it was one that was just lights.
I do have the Scimitar, thanks.

I've got Andorian Charal, Dragus Fleet Science Vessel, the bottom two of the six Elachi Battleship listings though these don't even show the lights, Elachi Battleship Drone, Elachi Drone, Elachi Frigate, Elachi Shuttle, Galaxy X (all three that appear in the list), Phalanx Fleet Science Vessel, Romulan Drone, Scimitar Type (doesn't display anything), and the Vesta Class. Let me know if I missed anything.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
08-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Could we get some Mirror ship contacts or the Mirror Hull Material for space costumes?