Career Officer
Every time I change sectors or beam off a starbase or change instances in any way, my character will time out and then become unusable. As a lifetime subscriber who has also dropped a considerable amount of money for Zen, I feel like a complete inability to play the game, ongoing for 2 days now, is completely unacceptable.

Why is it that there's no support number to call again?
Ensign
# 2
08-04-2013, 12:30 PM
I certainly hope that they reward us some zen for this issue. This is completely unacceptable to me as well. I've been away for a year and decided to come back wanting to play as a Romulan and now I can't access that character.
Captain
# 3
08-04-2013, 12:54 PM
lol they will not be rewarding anyone with zen..

sometimes you gotta wait a few hours and log back in..
it seems to work if you do that.
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Captain
# 4
08-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praetornemo View Post
I certainly hope that they reward us some zen for this issue. .....
heh ... good luck with that
Super Moderator
# 5
08-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwyndre View Post
Every time I change sectors or beam off a starbase or change instances in any way, my character will time out and then become unusable. As a lifetime subscriber who has also dropped a considerable amount of money for Zen, I feel like a complete inability to play the game, ongoing for 2 days now, is completely unacceptable.

Why is it that there's no support number to call again?
Is your ISP verizon? if so there is a huge thread going on about it and sadly, it's the ISP at fault not PWE/Cryptic so there isn't much anyone can do

The only thing most can suggest is to use something like a VPN to connect through to access the server.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 6
08-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Ahhh.. yes, happened to me yesterday with three toons, two going to KDF academy and one to DS9, nad i am in mexico, so no verizon shenanigans with me. And now i get an unable to authenticate message on patcher/login window. on all cryptic games i have, STO, Champions online and neverwinter.