Lt. Commander
A few I can log into, the others just times me out. Whats going on?
Commander
# 2
08-04-2013, 02:20 PM
are u useing verizon? if so then your not the only one supposedly verizon put STO on the black list as one poster posted and never gave him a reason why they did cause i'm haveing the issue also
Captain
# 3
08-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerxhyper View Post
are u useing verizon? if so then your not the only one supposedly verizon put STO on the black list as one poster posted and never gave him a reason why they did cause i'm haveing the issue also
I don't know if that is the issue for the OP.

Verizon and Cogent are having a "disagreement." Unfortunately STO and a few other games are stuck in the middle as they use Cogent as their server company.

It has nothing to do with Verizon "blacklisting" STO.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4 You're kidding....
08-04-2013, 05:55 PM
You're smegging kidding? So, what, its a crapshoot now? Cause I do have Verizon.
Career Officer
# 5
08-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonxx View Post
You're smegging kidding? So, what, its a crapshoot now? Cause I do have Verizon.
You need to look at this thread... http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=815691
Republic Veteran
# 6
08-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Two totally different issues -- A Verizon issue won't affect two out of 11 characters... unless both of those characters are stored/run on a server affected by this port-blocking dispute? I don't know if it works that way or not.

I have a feeling there is something wrong Cryptic-side because a good number of friends can't log in either and most of them use Time Warner.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"