Captain
I was doing some testing with a fleetmate, one thing is the Omega Graviton Beam is supposed to reduce the target's defense value by 33.3% but I cant find where the final Defense value is displayed. It does not modify the Bonus Defense (speed) nor does it modify the Maneuvers skill point, but since both of those only contribute to the final defense value that is the expected behavior.
Captain
# 2
08-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
I was doing some testing with a fleetmate, one thing is the Omega Graviton Beam is supposed to reduce the target's defense value by 33.3% but I cant find where the final Defense value is displayed. It does not modify the Bonus Defense (speed) nor does it modify the Maneuvers skill point, but since both of those only contribute to the final defense value that is the expected behavior.
Base Defense = 100% and is not listed.
Bonus Defense = variable (speed, gear, skill, etc) but listed.
Total/Final Defense = is not listed.

The Total/Final is just a case of adding 100% to the listed Bonus Defense. It's the same for Accuracy (Base = 100% + Bonus = variable (though that doesn't list gear mods)).

The Gravitic Anchor from 3pc Omega...that -33% becomes interesting then. Is it just a -33% that's subtracted from that total defense or is it -33% of that defense, eh? I've never picked up the 3pc Omeaga, so I couldn't say - never done any testing...

...but this thread's got me curious.
...imagine something amusing here...