Ensign
Since yesterday when I try to launch the game I get an error message that says:

Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your internet connection. If problems persist please contact Technical Support.

I haven't been able to find anything on this on the forums that clearly explains what is happening, but it seems to be happening not matter where I am, tried it in three different locations where it was previously working.
Ensign
# 2
08-05-2013, 05:52 AM
Having the same issue myself since this weekend. Tried it for other PWI games as well, Neverwinter and Blacklight Retribution x.x And tried tha handful fo suggestions Ive seen, up DLing the installer again, which sits at the same point at unable to establish connection.
Commander
# 3
08-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgollo View Post
Having the same issue myself since this weekend. Tried it for other PWI games as well, Neverwinter and Blacklight Retribution x.x And tried tha handful fo suggestions Ive seen, up DLing the installer again, which sits at the same point at unable to establish connection.
Do you have Verizon by any chance? Traffic they push through Boston is getting bogged down. Try googling for a VPN service as a work around.
--
Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron