Career Officer
# 201
11-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
What you are saying is you lost some matches when a few of the regular pvpers hit up in TD?
That, of course, is the Pandas fault...

For you, it's better to pug stomp in the queues where the other players don't know how to pvp or just don't care and want dil.

Go piss on another thread since it's obvious you have nothing good to provide to this thread.
You clearly dont know what I am saying. Learn to read full sentences. Until then, dont address me.

Also, just so everyone knows, this has nothing to do with my fleet, or any other fleet, it really isnt about SP, apart from the observation that When I logged into tylerdurden.failnoob I realized I was acually on sadpanda.failnoob teamspeak. and every single match I have ever been a part of has been full of people from that fleet. it was an observation. It becomes about other fleets when people see them all jump on one person in opvp and on these forums for making these observations, and offering their perspective viewpoints.

And Besides, I dont even have a fleet worth mentioning, its full of alts from other fleets in European timezones whom I dont get to see anymore because of work, this fleet is a place to dump resources for credits when they dont feel like waiting all night to be first in line when their fleet project cooldowns are up, I dont expect to see any of them until the next bit of fleet creep.

Last edited by pulserazor; 11-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 202
11-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulserazor View Post
Take it easy Ringo. Learn to read full sentences. Until then, dont address me.
Plenty of newer/casual players join up in TD and have fun so telling them not to is a disservice. But it's clear from your attitude that you are you a weak PVPer anyway so not having you in TD is probably a good thing.

Telling them it's "a team of people who are out to kick you in the ass for their jollies" is simply lies being told by a sour little loser.

Grow a pair or stick with PVE. And hey if you want to use your toys in a match just say it. FFS it's CASUAL matches after all.

Quote:
Here it is again in a nutshell - TD is NOT for casual Players, and you are quite likely to be pitted against a team of people who are out to kick you in the ass for their jollies, and if you think TD is going to be some magical haven away from what you think is spam/cheeze/exploits then think again. -
I'll address little drama causing piss ants like you any time I please.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Career Officer
# 203
11-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
Plenty of newer/casual players join up in TD and have fun so telling them not to is a disservice. But it's clear from your attitude that you are you a weak PVPer anyway so not having you in TD is probably a good thing.

Telling them it's "a team of people who are out to kick you in the ass for their jollies" is simply lies being told by a sour little loser.

Grow a pair or stick with PVE. And hey if you want to use your toys in a match just say it. FFS it's CASUAL matches after all.

I'll address little drama causing piss ants like you any time I please.

OOh Forum Bullying. Imagine my surprise.

Last edited by pulserazor; 11-04-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 204
11-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Be cool everyone.
Captain
# 205
11-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
The people you are arguing with have done a lot to make TD work. They have encouraged new players when ever they have come to join the fun. So some of the things you have been saying are more then a little bit annoying.

Overall the channel is working... we have seen plenty of new people PvPing at a much higher caliber game then they had access to previously. For the most part they appreciate it and have been coming back for more matches. Dismissing the work of people trying to better the game by saying TD is just some sort of trap to come and get challange stomped ? lol It is a bit infuriating.

We just had a TD rule tournament and everyone seemed to have a great time... I know I got teamed with a few people I had never seen before... and they both played well and it was a lot of fun getting teamed with them. I felt I let them down when we didn't do better... point is we are trying to get new players into pvp... the que doesn't work you know that.

TD works better then I think anything else we have ever done as a community. Most new players never get to see high level PvP in STO... in TD they do... yes that means sometimes if we don't get the balance right the games may feel more like stomp then intended. However I think 95% of the time people running the TD matches get it very right... and I have seen a lot of great 15 10+ matches.

I also got the feeling from a small handful of people that they where not happy to be on the loosing side when it happened 2-3 times in a row... I get that its human nature. I think the point of TD though isn't about WINNING frrankly... its about being in a good pvp match. I would rather be in 10 loosing TD efforts in a row then have to endure more then one match in the que most nights. Good pvp is its own reward. (bad example though... probaly after 10 in a row I might be forced to rethink my build lol)
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.

Last edited by antoniosalieri; 11-04-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 206
11-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
I felt scammed into a game where it was going to be fair, and it turned into a massacre, that no amount of skill could have overcome, it was a loss on paper before the first shot was fired. Logs dont lie.

Let me know when you will grow a pair, put on your big boy pants and actually try to organize anything, for anyone else.

The only thing you ever do, is work passively aggressively to tear down something other people are putting their own hobby time to keep going. You are under no obligation to join.

Out of curiosity how many TD matches did you organize?

How many 5v5s?

How many premades?

How many 10v10s?

How many tournaments?

Now, out of those options, how many of those have you shown up in threads to complain about the rules, complain about how said activity was being organized?

Quote:
Its right in everyones face - I just make it visible. Its on the tip of everyones tounge, I just give it a name.
I'll give this rant of yours a name "Immaturity".

Republic Veteran
# 207
11-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
my experience with the td channel, which is always hosted on Panda's teamspeak, hasent been good. I havent had fun, always on the losing side of an imbalanced team, and geting raged at in teamspeak by try-hards who take the game way to seriously for my taste. - Maybe im just not good enough.
Maybe you should try harder, instead of berating try-hards who make the attempt. Harden up, your chatter will often get heated - victory is important, it's PvP after all.

Quote:
Like I have said since the first No BS tournament. Whoever makes up the 'rules' wins. Your rules are what makes the game not fun, not your alleged 'broken cheeze'. I'm sure you are having fun when you get to make the rules though. Enjoy.
You mean fun in the queues like team cycled TIF, scramble doffs, mass grav pulse, premades/opvp pugmades vs pugs, etc?
And for the nth time, YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN MATCH AND ATTENDANT RULES. Considering you agreed to play in the match with clearly stated rules, you sure seem bitter about it.

Quote:
Also, just so everyone knows, this has nothing to do with my fleet, or any other fleet, it really isnt about SP, apart from the observation that When I logged into tylerdurden.failnoob I realized I was acually on sadpanda.failnoob teamspeak. and every single match I have ever been a part of has been full of people from that fleet. it was an observation. It becomes about other fleets when people see them all jump on one person in opvp and on these forums for making these observations, and offering their perspective viewpoints.
Expect to be called on making statements based on falsehoods. 'It's not about SP.. except':
How is Sad Panda participation is a problem? How is Sad Pandas TS3 hosting the matches a problem? Please explain why this perturbs you so.
Just because you have a viewpoint doesn't mean it's just as valid as one based in fact.

Quote:
You shouldn't be surprised, your indignation at the channel and the people who organise matches is based on falsehoods you are being asked to validate.
I gave you the scores for the evening, half of which were quite symmetrical, the most imbalanced was on the order of 15-5. If you'd bothered staying in that match, your team might have even fared better. You didn't even bother addressing the stats I gave you and still insist on making claims about the channel, as if saying something makes it true.

Quote:
Here it is again in a nutshell - TD is NOT for casual Players, and you are quite likely to be pitted against a team of people who are out to kick you in the ass for their jollies, and if you think TD is going to be some magical haven away from what you think is spam/cheeze/exploits then think again. -
Both teams in the match you participated in had at least one Sad Panda in them.
How does this validate your notion that Sad Pandas use Tyler Durden as some kind private stomp channel?
FYI I lost my fair share of matches that evening. No other player participating soiled themselves, abandoned their team/left the match, and left the channel.
Congratulations on joining rage quit luminaries such as SD.

Perhaps there should be a new Tyler Durden channel rule:
EVERYONE FIGHTS, NOBODY QUITS (unless the imbalance is just terrible and we call for a reshuffle - YES, WE DO THAT!)

Zenith Nader - R.R.W. Nader4President - Tactical Rom KDF
Hei Qin - I.K.S. Apex Revenant -Tactical KDF
Career Officer
# 208
11-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Like I said, I didnt quit because i was outmatched, or outclassed, I quit the match because 3 spawns in a row it took me forever to get back into the action because I was swarmed by pets who locked me in combat 35 km away from the action, by the time I got there I was the prime target (as a known healer). I dont know how they managed to get me locked up with pets that far away, but it was annoying, and so I quit. I felt better abou tleaving the match then staying in a match and looking like the weakest player to myself when I looked at the score (btw I could care less what I look like to anyone else.) - The pets that were locking me up werent outright banned from the match, I assumed erroneously that they would not be included because I thought I was entering a match of high calibur players with dignity and class, the same class I exibited by submitting that I was a tif user. - Every single no bs tournament had them banned, so when I saw them used against me, especially in a way that made me completely useless 35 km away from the action before I even got to move from my spawn, yea - I was miffed enough to leave - I havent acually ever seen pets do that before. I may as well not have been in the match. I promise if I had stayed it would have been no different, my team probably would have lost even faster if I had stayed.

What I really should have done was said screw you guys and your BS elite interceptors, im just gonna use tif and evasive away so I can save my friends. I didnt. Cant have it back, and now you have someone new to hate on.

My regrets and apologies Antonio for being offensive, and easily misunderstood. You have done more for the community then will be said that I have, though I feel like pointing things out the way I do is contributing. No one has ever listened to my ideas or concerns before, it was foolish of me to think it would ever be otherwise.

I was honestly free of sarcasm and pith when I said: Good Luck With TD.

----------------------------

To everyone else:

Perhaps everything you say is true and I am wrong.

At any rate, I am clearly out numbered, and universally hated.

Who will be the first to drop it?

Can you settle for not having the last word?

Last edited by pulserazor; 11-04-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Captain
# 209
11-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Ran a pretty fun match with some of you guys tonight. It was well balanced, enjoyed it. Subbed to the channel as a result. =D

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 210
11-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Ran a pretty fun match with some of you guys tonight. It was well balanced, enjoyed it. Subbed to the channel as a result. =D
Thanks for joining. Glad you found some good pvp tonight. TD is quite most of the time... all it takes is one person to say hey lets get it going. If you have 2 or 3 friends already instead of trying to que and hope you get a good match shout out in TD and see if you can get it rocking.

Welcome on board.
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.