Former PWE Community Team Lead
While our Summer Event on Risa will be ending for the year soon (extended until 8/19!), some of the items will be available for purchase for a limited time after. Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

EDIT:

SUMMARY OF DATES
Monday, August 19, 2013 around 10AM PDT:

• Summer Event (various events on Risa to earn free Favors) ends
  • The Ornithologist and the ability to turn in Tropical Birds and Eggs will no longer be available, and the Risian Tropical Bird Eggs will no longer be available for purchase
  • 20% off sale on costume slots ends

Sunday, August 31, 2013 around 10AM PDT:

• Ability to slot the corvette reputation project will no longer be available
  • Risian Lohlunat Pearl and Favor Bundles will no longer be available
  • NOTE: Once you've unlocked access to the 'Store' tab in the Event Reputation interface, you will retain access to it

NOTE: The ability to earn free Pearls from the "Flying High" daily ended on Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 at 10AM PDT.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-08-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
08-08-2013, 01:51 PM
What about Risian Glasses and the "disco ball"? Will those remain in the GPL store after the event is over?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-08-2013, 02:17 PM
So first it ended on the 2nd, then the 4th, then the 7th, now the 19th?

Could we please get a definitive end time so we can sell off our favors without another extension happening?
Captain
# 4
08-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
So first it ended on the 2nd, then the 4th, then the 7th, now the 19th?

Could we please get a definitive end time so we can sell off our favors without another extension happening?
It was only the Flying High daily that got extended from the 2nd to the 4th and 7th. The last extension only because they turned it off early by accident.

The rest of the event was originally always stated to end on the 15th, and has been extended once now to the 19th, to give people time to finish up the other stuff.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-08-2013, 02:26 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if you could buy your sold favors back from every time this event ended.

Maybe a more definitive solid schedule in large print on the main website and launcher would help.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
08-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
What about Risian Glasses and the "disco ball"? Will those remain in the GPL store after the event is over?
All additions made to the GPL Store will remain available after the dates above have come and gone.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Ensign
# 7
08-08-2013, 02:56 PM
I had heard that the new Risian map would remain open permanently after the Summer Event ended (albeit without the various vendors), so that players could continue to visit (and fly around) it.

Is this in fact true? Or was it merely wishful thinking?

If it is to remain accessible after the Summer Event, will players still be able to hire floaters?

Will the 'Pavyl hunt', 'Klingon/Trill argument', 'Fireworks', and all the other accolades also remain?

Will the new Risian map continue to be accessible by the KDF and its Allied Romulans?

What will happen to the old (original) Risian map?

Additionally, once the store tab in the Event Reputation is unlocked, will it continue to offer Summer Event items (apart from the bird eggs obviously) after 31st August? Or will it merely be empty until the next Summer (or Winter) Event?

Regards,
Beau

Last edited by beauregarduk2; 08-08-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Rihannsu
# 8
08-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
All additions made to the GPL Store will remain available after the dates above have come and gone.
Thanks, good to know. The "disco ball" is great and I believe it's your doing, am I right? ;>
Career Officer
# 9
08-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Awesome!!!!
Ensign
# 10
08-08-2013, 03:41 PM
What will happen to any Risian Pearls players already acquired?

For instance, I have a few pearls stashed in my character bank. Will they be deleted or will I be able to keep them and save them for next year's event?
Raptr | Twitter
Closed Thread