Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran2000
gah, thanks for putting it all over the forums instead of using the bugging system like I did.

Now this just makes it so everyone will be trying it in headstart to see if it fixed and if not to take all the loot. It better only a few knew about it until it got fixed but you gone and published it to the world
This ones already pretty well know among the CB players. lol. I dont think this a 'select few' kinda issue.

Most things just werent big enough to hit back when full impulse and EM stacked for the whole duration. Hard to hit a BoP when your moving so fast you clear the whole deep space encounter in 7 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran2000
gah, thanks for putting it all over the forums instead of using the bugging system like I did.

Now this just makes it so everyone will be trying it in headstart to see if it fixed and if not to take all the loot. It better only a few knew about it until it got fixed but you gone and published it to the world
Sounds like you're jealous. Like it was something YOU were waiting to do during early access. At least now it is well known and this will put pressure on the Devs to do something about it.

Everyone an their mother is going to use this exploit until it is fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-25-2010, 10:34 AM
dang.

Why does is always seem like hardcore grinders come up with the most crazy ways to make what ever MMO game they play that much more boring?

Guys, check it out, if you don't like playing a game, don't play it. No ones forcing you to get to the level cap ASAP so you can cancel your subscription! Enjoy the game or please leave.

Thank you for discovering the issue though, I hope the devs fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-25-2010, 10:34 AM
hmm lets see...gottta do this against a borg cube.

no death penalty = wacky gameplay. RAM THE HOSTAGE SHIP PEOPLE!
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-25-2010, 10:41 AM
That entire encouter is one big exploit. Can't find a single one where people aren't farming it with mines.....
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Good job on finding an exploit. I don't understand why your so mad that this exists I think its pretty funny. And its an obvious bug it'll get fixed eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
no death penalty = wacky gameplay.
No, no! It's "casual friendly".
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital3lf View Post
No, no! It's "casual friendly".
No, I am a casual and I don't die. Pro players can be casual too, DP is simply meaningless if not a char deletion after death. And I would play that, would you?
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-25-2010, 10:55 AM
good one finding this exploit

made me
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-25-2010, 10:57 AM
People have been posting and bug reporting this since CLOSED BETA.

Keep the public informed, and either Cryptic will fix it sooner, or we will all at least be on the same level...and all roaring towards boss ships to be the first to ram them.