Former PWE Community Team Lead
Massively's STO Columnist Terilynn Shull recently visited Cryptic Studios to talk to the team. In this week's Captain's Log entry, she writes about her interview with Lead Writer Christine Thompson.

Link to the column.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-26-2013, 09:55 PM
it certainly is the best storytelling the game has seen to date. the writing behind the story, and the creation of the romulan republic faction, is a masterpiece. im sure the games story is only going to get beter!
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 3
08-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Very nice read!
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Captain
# 4
08-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Good read.

Thoroughly enjoyed the Republic/Elachi storyline; played through all the missions, back to back, and never once got bored. Great story, and fun missions.

---EDIT---

Oh, and I like Tovan Khev.
Exploration suggestions thread - give it a read

BTW, you'd pronounce it 'Cap'n Manks'

I protest the removal of exploration clusters

Last edited by capnmanx; 08-27-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Captain
# 5
08-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Nice read yadda yadda yadda etc etc and etc

however for me what ruins LoR is ....TOVAN KHEV!!!

i mean jesus christ almighty every romulan player has a khev clone they cannot get rid of he is annoying beyond compare id rather have wesley crusher on my bridge then khev.

atleast with the female sci boff you get from the helix you get something nice to look at
(Put her in 22nd century outfit)

Personally khev kinda ruined the whole experiance for me wth is this LoR starring tovan khev with us the players as a suporting cast?

LoR wouldve rocked without Khev and if i ever get the chance to dismiss the useless tool im gonna blow him out an airlock so fast he wont relise he is sucking vaccum for 5 minutes.