Captain
# 501
08-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpsageddon View Post
Nothing particularly game changing will be released. There will be no free warbirds since they're not stale. (and I'll be really surprised if they give away the KDF ship with the leech console.. fingers crossed though)

Giveaways like this are to serve 3 purposes. Get people used to the idea of using the zen store, increase traffic and to clear the shelves for the next set of goodies. With all the new content, some ships are getting close to their sell by date and are only useful as costume parts or to get you through the dull bits of levelling up.

If you play enough be "entitled" to fly a free scimitar, then... you fly a free scimitar. (The Dil Exchange is a wonderful thing).
I agree that! Costume wise, my guess would be the early TNG Admiral's uniform. It's so ugly, there's no way it could have sold well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Ensign
# 502
08-12-2013, 09:54 AM
Tribble coated Starships!
Captain
# 503
08-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrwf View Post
Tribble coated Starships!
How about Starship coated tribbles
Survivor of Romulus
# 504
08-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Just going to pop this here for anyone not happy with their freebies... try THESE instead

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...-key-giveaway/

Just create an account and claim your code. 2000 left, roughly.
Captain
# 505
08-12-2013, 09:59 AM
almost time!
Not knowing something isn't a sign of stupidity, not asking is.
WE NEED THE EXCELSIOR ERA BRIDGES INGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Undine of Ganalda - a forum light RP game
Proud leader of Delta Task Force
Captain
# 506
08-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We are excited to announce that we will be giving away FREE C-Store items next week. As we will feature something different every day (Monday 8/12/13 - Friday 8/16/13), you won't want to miss out! Read more for details.

Click here to read more.

Thank you and God Bless You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianazeta View Post
There are still people who haven't bothered to read the article yet, so yes.

I read it hours ago, I just didn't bother to post anything till now. LOL

I'm sure there are alot of people who have read it and just haven't bothered posting.
Ensign
# 507
08-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
I agree that! Costume wise, my guess would be the early TNG Admiral's uniform. It's so ugly, there's no way it could have sold well.
I had to go to the tailor to see what you're talking about. If you're right, I may refuse to claim out of principle.
Captain
# 508
08-12-2013, 10:02 AM
I'm at work and can't log in. Whats the free item today?
Commander
# 509
08-12-2013, 10:02 AM
DS9 Uniform
Captain
# 510
08-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpsageddon View Post
Nothing particularly game changing will be released. There will be no free warbirds since they're not stale. (and I'll be really surprised if they give away the KDF ship with the leech console.. fingers crossed though)

Giveaways like this are to serve 3 purposes. Get people used to the idea of using the zen store, increase traffic and to clear the shelves for the next set of goodies. With all the new content, some ships are getting close to their sell by date and are only useful as costume parts or to get you through the dull bits of levelling up.

If you play enough be "entitled" to fly a free scimitar, then... you fly a free scimitar. (The Dil Exchange is a wonderful thing).
Considering you can buy a leech console of the exchange now it isn't ruled out
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak