1. Log into the game on a Federation character
2. Visit the in-game C-Store via the button on the minimap
3. Navigate to the ?Appearance? tab on the left
4. Scroll down to and click on the ?Deep Space 9 Uniform? item
5. Click the ?Claim? button towards the bottom-right of the interface
NOTE: If you already have this item, you will be unable to claim it again
Yet no where in the APpearance tab of the C-Store do I find the DS9 Uniform...
Editing for clarification for those who will joyously run in screaming "Then you already bought it duh!" : It is not in my "Already Purchased" section either.
For those moaning that they might not get something because they've already paid for it and expecting to be compensated for it, I'm sorry, but just because you're naive, clueless or just plain ignorant and don't understand the way the world works doesn't entitle you to special treatment. In many things, online gaming especially, you will find people are given something you paid for or earned for free. It happens, it's very common. Unless you are pitifully clueless you must have known when you made the purchase that it might one day be given to others for free, after all, the entire game was! If you didn't then your naivety doesn't entitle you to compensation, just pity.