Lieutenant
# 21
08-09-2013, 09:19 PM
What? So I can't reply to two different people at the same time?
Captain
# 22
08-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icepiraka View Post
What? So I can't reply to two different people at the same time?
It more that you took a left turn in 2 different discussions in the same post.
[Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
Random Quote from Kerrat
"Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
C&H Fed banter
Lieutenant
# 23
08-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Then let me explain: in the first part, I was defending my observation of the team imbalance.

My point in the second part is this; if more players had a universal sense of what is "fair" and "balanced," even in spite of how imbalanced Cryptic makes the game, it would solve a lot of the complaints on these forums. As it stands, that is not the case, so people make their complaints in the forums. I can't see how this is any different.
Captain
# 24
08-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Then let me explain: in the first part, I was defending my observation of the team imbalance.

My point in the second part is this; if more players had a universal sense of what is "fair" and "balanced," even in spite of how imbalanced Cryptic makes the game, it would solve a lot of the complaints on these forums. As it stands, that is not the case, so people make their complaints in the forums. I can't see how this is any different.
Virus wasnt attacking your odd sense of team balance, rather he was pointing out how you said you'd have liked to know how the game may have progressed when if you'd had have payed attention you would have. (Btw, one of your flaws).

I wasn't making a statement regarding balance, but instead pointing out your odd sense of sportsmanship.

Really though, you're better off finding like minded PvPers to team with. Since, if what I did upset you really won't like what the PuG gods can give you for PuGmates.
[Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
Random Quote from Kerrat
C&H Fed banter
Lieutenant
# 25
08-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Yea, I get it, but I disagree, because I was paying attention, and because I don't believe 3 to 4 kills (3-1 score in our case) accurately predicts the outcome of the game. I need close to twice that number (closing on 8 kills) before making that determination. Like I said, a 3-1 could just as easily go the other way.
Captain
# 26
08-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Yea, I get it, but I disagree, because I was paying attention, and because I don't believe 3 to 4 kills (3-1 score in our case) accurately predicts the outcome of the game. I need close to twice that number (closing on 8 kills) before making that determination. Like I said, a 3-1 could just as easily go the other way.
My score was 3-1, I didn't say the team's score was 3-1 ...

"As for his survivability, well I didn't actually see him fight so I couldn't say, but I'd imagine he may have been as squishy as I was."

You weren't paying attention.
Random Quote from Kerrat
C&H Fed banter
Lieutenant
# 27
08-09-2013, 10:01 PM
If memory serves, you chose to sit out the game within the first few minutes of the fight, correct? For me, that is not enough time to get a full sense of someone's capabilities, especially a small, evasive, hard to observe Romulan bird-of-prey. And thank you for correcting me on the matter of the score. I don't exactly remember the score at the time of your going AWOL, but again, you seemed to do it very early on, early enough for me to get the sense that the whole match was one of imbalance. And I especially watch the score when that happens, even though I may not remember the numbers precisely (except perhaps the end score).
Captain
# 28
08-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
If memory serves, you chose to sit out the game within the first few minutes of the fight, correct? For me, that is not enough time to get a full sense of someone's capabilities, especially a small, evasive, hard to observe Romulan bird-of-prey. And thank you for correcting me on the matter of the score. I don't exactly remember the score at the time of your going AWOL, but again, you seemed to do it very early on, early enough for me to get the sense that the whole match was one of imbalance. And I especially watch the score when that happens, even though I may not remember the numbers precisely (except perhaps the end score).
Yeah, you payed so close attention you missed when I said in Zone I'd sit it out b/c it was 3v2. You then started whining when they got their 13th kill. You called them a premade using p2w when they weren't using the JHEC console, nor elite pets and were apparently in your eyes a premade of 2. You'd even acknowledged they were coordinating better than the 2 of you fighting. Yet, you did nothing to work w/the 3rd guy to play off each other better. It wasn't unbalanced they were just better players than you.

But, sure it's my fault for sitting out a 3v2. I ruined your day. I will continue to do the same.

Perhaps you should stay away from PuG matches then, please?
Random Quote from Kerrat
C&H Fed banter
Lieutenant
# 29
08-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Yeah, you payed so close attention you missed when I said in Zone I'd sit it out b/c it was 3v2.
The color I have set for Zone chat made it hard to read against the background map, so I probably missed it.

Quote:
You then started whining when they got their 13th kill.
But I suspected imbalance much sooner.

Quote:
You called them a premade using p2w when they weren't using the JHEC console, nor elite pets and were apparently in your eyes a premade of 2.
So a ship by itself can't be inherently called P2W? And it's completely implausible that two people can't be friends and model their builds off each other (they were both Jem'hadar, both antiprotons, used similar abilities, had comparable maneuverability), and join games with eachother?

Quote:
You'd even acknowledged they were coordinating better than the 2 of you fighting. Yet, you did nothing to work w/the 3rd guy to play off each other better. It wasn't unbalanced they were just better players than you.
I probably could have keybinded what my target was, true, I haven't gotten around to that yet. But that does NOT mean I am oblivious to the actions and plight of my teammates (for example, the Klink was taking heat, I was trying to keep him alive with TT, hull heals). Given you action (or lack thereof), I cannot say the same about you (btw one of your flaws).

Quote:
I ruined your day. I will continue to do the same.

Perhaps you should stay away from PuG matches then, please?
If that's the case, I may just take your advice. Be sure to tell me which fleet you are in, so that I know not to join it.
Captain
# 30
08-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Ok let me recap this is what I am hearing....

A que fail popped a 3 Vs 2 situation....

The score quickly becomes 3 to 1 for the team with 3 players....

One of the guys on the team with 3 decides to Sit out to even the odds....

Game ends with the other side winning with a respectable score (meaning it didn't end 15 3).... I assume that as the OP mentioned he got kills on these poor fail popped feds.

Then he comes here and posts that the dude that sat out to even the numbers is a bad sport ?

I think I got that right don't I.

OP read it back to yourself and think does this sound right... if I missed something let me know.

You played a match with even numbers... you lost... not seeing the issue here.
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.