Lieutenant
Hello all,
My name is Logitech007 and I have been an author for the past 1.5 years or so, I have created over ten missions. mostly Series and a few single missions that are no longer in the game, so as a foundry author I know that its hard to get plays and reviews for your missions, so I propose that we exchange mission plays and you get plays and a review and I get plays and reviews, its a win win on both parts.
Also, when playing my missions after leaving a rating and review I will ingame you for more details that you liked or dislike about my missions.

So if you want to exchange Foundry created missions plays please leave your information below under this thread, I will check it daily or you can ingame me at @Logitech007 with the information and I will get your mission play as soon as I can. Thanks.

***Right now its only Federation mission mission now, but im hoping in the following few months I can do both Federation and Klingon missions***

Please include the following information

Name of mission:
ID of mission
Author's name
Language
Allegiance
Level
Story Description
Starting location

I will post the review on the thread, so place come back and see the thread daily.

Thanks.
Logitech007
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Thank you for taking the time to read and to post and for playing.

Logitech007

Last edited by logitech007; 08-10-2013 at 01:05 AM.