Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 21
08-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Can I quote that for the rest of my life? That is one hell of a good speech.
thanks for the guide!
Captain
# 22
08-13-2013, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmichc View Post
Love this idea! It provides something more than the usual Arenas/C&H that we do. Matches have consequences, which reminds me of EVE in many ways, but definitely in a good way!

I would love the idea of incorporating Ground PvP into it (Even though I suck at it!), as the last line of defence. You could maybe incorporate the idea of the score ratio as a handicap for the ground portion of the battle. E.g. Say attackers win 15:13, then they start with 5-man team, but the defenders have only 4. Conversely, if the attackers lose 5:15 then they only have 1 guy, against the defender's team of 5... I admit it's rough, but it could add something to it.

Tim

P.S. I shall be sure to let my fleet mates on both sides know about this one! As a concept it looks awesome; just a pity we can't seem to field a full team most of the time (RL and all that)... Though this may be the impetus to get more of them involved in PvP!
Funny that you mention that

There is a initiative move whereby a faction can "purchase" a surprise attack on a system for a yet undetermined number of allocation point.

This affords them a 5/4 numerical advantage until the first kill to simulate a surprise attack.
Career Officer
# 23
08-16-2013, 04:02 PM
I just got some in game mails asking if I'd be interested in participating in this!

That sorta makes me wonder if those people are mentally unstable or otherwise unsuited to decision making.

I said yes of course.

I'm so excited I hope this all comes true! (it is isn't it?)
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Career Officer
# 24
08-16-2013, 08:30 PM
I just cant get over how absolutely amazing this all is. thanks for all involved
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE