Career Officer
# 11
08-12-2013, 07:30 PM
There goes the sale right on cue; good thing I saved some dilithium for a pack or two.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
08-13-2013, 06:14 AM
If you guys ran a Zen sale along with it, i would be all for it. I don't mind tossing some dollar bills and almost always will if you run the Zen sale along with the Keys, which from past experience usually happens
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
08-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alidarj View Post
Really wish this was announced before I bought $50 USD worth of Zen on saturday, and then again yesterday,and spent it all on keys, always seems that you do these discounts right after i decide to go a little wild with buying points, really doesn't surprise me anymore when this happens, but the more it happens, the more I really start think that I should stop buying Zen.

Oh Well, My Loss, I hope you'll have a sale at the first week of next month.
I generally fill the gas tanks of my cars and gas cans for the mower right before the price drops (after predictions of price increases).

So - I will let you know when I buy gas, if you will post the next time you buy a bunch of keys. Then you'll know when the price of gas is going to go up, and I'll know when to buy keys. LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Lt. Commander
So i make the decision to buy $50 woth of Zen but it can't process the payment. Master Key Sale ends tomorrow.
Sarvour ShipyardsSarvour Shipyards
=@=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =@= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."
Lt. Commander
# 15 13 million EC becomes 0.
08-18-2013, 05:57 PM
So i throw $50 at PCGameSupply.com to get UGC card code to buy 5300 zen. threw a bunch of Keys at Exchg but i was ignorant of the ec cap for silver accounts and lost the 13million ec over my 10 mil limit. fun. wow.
Sarvour ShipyardsSarvour Shipyards
=@=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =@= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."
Lieutenant
# 16
08-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarvour0 View Post
So i throw $50 at PCGameSupply.com to get UGC card code to buy 5300 zen. threw a bunch of Keys at Exchg but i was ignorant of the ec cap for silver accounts and lost the 13million ec over my 10 mil limit. fun. wow.
We learn from our mistakes
I also lost a few mil ECs selling my unrefined mats and forgetting that there was an EC Cap on my alt. zzzzz
Closed Thread