Starfleet Veteran
# 121
10-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Not sure if it was mentioned before, but was there a reason why the mercenary belts aren't available to Starfleet female characters using tight pants or skirts?
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Career Officer
# 122
10-12-2013, 04:51 PM
My KDF-aligned Liberated Borg Romulan captain still has no hip attachment options for the Omega Force costume. I have unlocked the KHG Costume #4, so it's not a question of unlocking the option, but the options not being present. As previously stated in the thread, my lower options consist of lower, belt and boots, but no 'Hip Attachment Left' or 'Hip Attachment Right'.

However, the option exists for my Fed Human captain. Need to Rep up my KDF Orion captain to see if the same applies to her.

No pics as I forgot to take some before the client crashed (again).

Tim

Edit: Pictures of the problem:

Khellin (Lib Borg KDF-Romulan): Normal, With Helmet

Katie (Human Fed): Normal, With Helmet

Ticket Number: 2075213
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.

Last edited by tmichc; 10-30-2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Added Pics and new Bug report
Cryptic Studios Team
# 123
10-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
You made my day Crypticjoejing. Thanks. I haven't seen you around, are you new? If so, welcome to the Team!
Hello lordhavelock - yes, I'm new(ish) to the team on STO. I went ahead and posted a little intro: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post12917701

I'll lurk and post occassionally See you around!
Survivor of Romulus
# 124
10-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Not sure if this has been said in the thread before, but we're missing a great deal of costumes in the Foundry costume creator. We helped crypticfrost put together a list. Some of these have since been added. I tried to revise based on my memory but there might still be some that I missed. Also some such as the Kumari and the Vesta variants are in, but bugged. They appear as just blinking lights, so either the model or textures or both are missing.

It may not be applicable, but I thought that maybe if costume issues are being looked at, and work is being done on them, the devs could get them added to the Foundry at the same time.

Space
Armitage
Aventine
Bellerophon
B'Rotlh Bird-of-Prey
Charal
Ch'Tang
D'Ridthau
Dhael/Dhelen (whichever the C-store version is called)
Exeter
Gladius
Kamarag
Khyzon
Koro't'inga
Kumari (is in, but bugged)
Mirror Universe Ships
Ning'tao
Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer
Puyjaq
Qaw'Dun Bird-of-Prey
Qorgh
Rademaker
Regent
Sao Paulo
Thunderchild
Valdore
Venture
Vesta
Vor'Kang
Yellowstone

Ground
Admirals Uniforms, DS9 and TNG
All Good Things Uniform
Armor (standard, M.A.C.O., Omega Force, etc.)
Bajoran Uniforms and Badges
Borg Implants
EVA Suits (Regular and Armored)
Jupiter uniforms
KDF Veteran uniform
Kit Visuals
Klingon Honor Guard armor
Lobi Store Outfits and pieces
Motion Picture Uniforms
Odyssey Uniforms
open jacket variants of Starfleet uniforms
Racing Uniform
Romulan republic uniforms (civilian clothes are in)
Section 31 uniform
Starfleet Academy
TNG Season 1 Uniforms
TOS Medical
TOS Badges
TOS Mirror Badge
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Empire Veteran
# 125
10-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
Hello lordhavelock - yes, I'm new(ish) to the team on STO. I went ahead and posted a little intro: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post12917701

May you be the one that adds Manes and patterns for cats.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 126
10-15-2013, 08:08 PM
Hopefully Cryptic is hiring that special team this game needs to fix the broken programming of all sorts this game needs as well as people to push out KDF content too. As well as fixing the KDF costumes.
Rihannsu
# 127
10-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post

Speaking of costumes...

Do you happen to know when (or even if) we will be getting the Odyssey Long-jacket uniform in the fleet tailor store?
MikeWard1701 (Special Envoy)

facebook twitter Steam STOwiki Raptr - feel free to follow/friend me : )
Lt. Commander
# 128
10-19-2013, 02:16 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12980951#post12980951

Resolved an issue with clipping for the Female Romulan Republic Upper uniform #1 piece.

Rihannsu
# 129
10-21-2013, 09:21 AM
Ok, it's been a while, so here's an update... First, I'll say again, it's nice to have seen Crypticjoejing in here, and know that Cryptic is aware of these various issues. So "Yay!" for that!

Next up, is to confirm the good news that Runisfate mentions above: As of the Oct 18, 2013 update on Tribble, the clipping on the Romulan Republic Uniform 1 top has been fixed:
"Resolved an issue with clipping for the Female Romulan Republic Upper uniform #1 piece."
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=886641
Sadly, this won't show on Holodeck until Season 8, but that's ok. Fix inbound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Oh and Havelock, I just wanted to check that you'd noticed my report of issues with the Adapted MACO colour pallettes (Post #85).
Sorry, must have missed it, but added to OP now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
I've got a bug for you, cropped up when LoR launched...
Added to OP, but please go back to your post #112 and add your bug report ticket number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldannach View Post
...My Reman Fed, cannot select any Omega uniforms at the tailor, despite him being T5 rep and having purchased and unlocked every Mk X/XI/XII version of the omega armour set...
Have you also completed the Costume Projects that go with the armors. First you have to run the three projects (shield, armor, weapon) for the set, then you also run a project to unlock the costume. Do you have any supporting pictures or a bug ticket number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostusthorn View Post
KDF uniform parts missing
The tailor dummies in the kdf starbase display a female klingon with a skirt that is available anywhere in the game.
One of the male dummies displays a long coat that also is not available anywhere in the game...
I can't say I'm familiar with what you're talking about. Please post (links to) pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
Not sure if it was mentioned before, but was there a reason why the mercenary belts aren't available to Starfleet female characters using tight pants or skirts?
There's no known reason. Added to the OP. Do you have any supporting info like pictures and/or a bug ticket number? Please add to your post 121.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmichc View Post
My KDF-aligned Liberated Borg Romulan captain still has no hip attachment options for the Omega Force costume...
Updated existing entry in OP to include KDF Lib Borg Romulans. Please post pictures/bug ticket numbers in your post 122 when you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
...we're missing a great deal of costumes in the Foundry costume creator...
Added to the OP.

It's unfortunate that we have to have such a thread around, but I am thankful for those who help keep it alive and happy to know the Devs are getting useful information here. I have also updated the opening text of the OP to show progress has been made and that Devs are watching. So that's great!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 10-21-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Career Officer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Added to OP, but please go back to your post #112 and add your bug report ticket number.
Unfortunately, I didn't make a note of it at the time. Is there some way I can find it out? All I see on my ticket history are Customer Service tickets (which I also filed), not bug reports.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.