Rihannsu
# 161
11-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi guys, I wanted to stop in to let you know I haven't forgot about the thread, I've just been pretty busy. I'll get to updating the OP as follows:

Jorumgandr: Rom Vet Uni back clipping.
Seniorkafei: Rom Fed 1 clipping w/skirt.
Murphysgesetz: OD Tailor bug (sorry it was forgotten).
Captaincreos: Fleet Emblem missing (Please post more specifics, perhaps list what races/uniforms you're trying to use, include pix, bug tkt, etc.)
Johngazman: Gorn/Ferasan Voth Soldier issues. Actually, I have some bugs to report on this uniform too, I got my bug tkt # and pix already, and will add your info to my listing when I make it.

Sohtoh, the WoK Ranks can be updated now? It's a shame they forgot to add that to the Patch Notes, because that is fantastic news! Did they fix the ranks/shoulder band so they look proper (ie don't float above/aside the shoulder)? I'll check it out myself when next at the tailor.

Finally, I wanted to give special thanks to Crypticjoejing for endorsing my thread in one of his posts. I feel honored.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Starfleet Veteran
# 162
11-13-2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Sohtoh, the WoK Ranks can be updated now? It's a shame they forgot to add that to the Patch Notes, because that is fantastic news! Did they fix the ranks/shoulder band so they look proper (ie don't float above/aside the shoulder)? I'll check it out myself when next at the tailor.
More detail on this...

They have not only allowed rank insignia, they have also corrected and expanded the colour and shading pallettes for the Starfleet delta and uniform jacket!

Fleet mate and myself wearing new reds and VA insignia.
Career Officer
# 163
11-13-2013, 07:43 PM
I also just noted the TWOK changes. I suspect the changes weren't announced as they are not finished. While the Rank pin option are most welcome, I'm confused as to why the palette for the breast insignia and belt buckle was changed?

Gold (left end) - Bronze - Copper - Brown - Silver - Gray - Charcoal - Black (right end) was already correct.

With the broader palette attached to the breast insignia and belt buckle, we no longer have the necessary metallic shades to match the rank pin. Even if the palette for the rank pin were changed to match the other two, we would still lack the metallic choices. Which is why I think this wasn't ready for Holodeck.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Admiral Quinn was never over ALL of Starfleet << Link
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Republic Veteran
# 164
11-13-2013, 07:46 PM
New since Season 8:

Split midriff on All Good Things Top + Split Skirt (Might just be the Split Skirt?)

http://sdrv.ms/173cf3d

I hope this will be fixed as it was before.
Rihannsu
# 165
11-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppenflak View Post
...They have not only allowed rank insignia, they have also corrected and expanded the colour and shading pallettes for the Starfleet delta and uniform jacket!
Last night I did check out the fixes for the WoK Uniforms (both the regular and open version have the same updates) in the Tailor last night, and I'm really rather pleased!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post
I also just noted the TWOK changes. I suspect the changes weren't announced as they are not finished. While the Rank pin option are most welcome, I'm confused as to why the palette for the breast insignia and belt buckle was changed? ...
I see what you mean about the rank, badge, belt color pallets being changed, and while I agree with you that those were fine originally, and now they can't match exactly, I was able to find colors that were close enuf.

There's something "different" about some of the lines of the jacket that I'm not sure if I like or not. I'll have to compare to old shots and consider...

Quote:
Originally Posted by colson15 View Post
New since Season 8:

Split midriff on All Good Things Top + Split Skirt (Might just be the Split Skirt?)
It's difficult to tell from the picture you posted, but if you're referring to what I think you are, then yeah, this is a known bug that I believe is being fixed with today's update (checkout the release notes). Please repost after you patch up and let me know if there's still a problem. If there is, take a new picture that's zoomed in a little closer, better displaying/describing the problem?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 166
11-14-2013, 11:57 AM
The texture has changed for the female mid-ankle pants "Panels and Pockets". See the following bug report:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...php?p=13470211

Holodeck ticket ID #2,099,368
Career Officer
I cannot change the color of my TOS knee high boots on my romulan/borg captain.

I cannot achieve any costume changes at all on my kdf/human marauder tier 4 boff reward, yet my orion boffs from diplomacy tier 4 reward have no problems.

I PAID for TOS uniforms over 3 years ago & there are still no female KDF TOS uniforms available (see TOS episode "Day of the Dove").

Why can I make TOS looking romulans & yet going on 4 years now I still cannot make TOS looking klingons?

Why are my romulans & klingons being charged EC's to create a costume?

I still cannot get any costume slot past #7 to work.

I paid real money for these costumes & costume slots & yet these issues continue to be ignored. Why?

Last edited by borthanius; 11-15-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 168
11-14-2013, 08:49 PM
The Split Skirt disconnect has, in fact, been fixed as of earlier today. I'll post a pic later if I have a chance.
Career Officer
# 169
11-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Picked up the Voth soldier Lobi costume. It's nice. I opened it on one of my KDF characters, a female Orion engineer. Some issues I noted:
  • The boots and belts don't work with the Warrior's Skirts (nor do the Orion sandal feet).
  • The color palette, while awesome, doesn't allow for easy color matching with other KDF parts (same problem with the Miner outfit).
  • The hip-cape thing gets twisted and tangled easily. It can be untangled, of course, but it may need a little more rigidity if possible. It also clips on the legs sometimes.
  • Is it intended that males and females have different chest-harness pieces? Having both as options either way would be nice.
  • Others have noted that Gorn and Caitian/Faresan forearms are untextured in certain combos, though I couldn't test this.

Edit: I didn't mean for that post to sound so complainy, I do like the costume.

Last edited by futurepastnow; 11-16-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 170
11-16-2013, 11:35 PM
I always read about getting past outfit slot #7...
I wish I'd get that far. For me, after slot #3, rien ne vas plus.
But I think I mentioned that before...