Lt. Commander
# 191 The Motion Picture Combadge
12-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Oh, here's another bug that's persisted since day 1 of its release.

On female officers, the TMP Combadge does *not* allow coloration for department as it does on male officers. Again, its been like that since the TMP uniform was released. Maybe that could get fixed sometime this decade.
------------------------------------------------

"Back on topic. Destinii is correct."

(Formerly Destinii until the 'Great PWE Forum Shakeup of 2012')
Survivor of Romulus
# 192
12-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Havelock, unfortunately I can't post images. For some daft reason the forum simply won't let me post them. Also, the ticket number comes up as "Unknown" when I submit it, so I can't give a number
The issues however, are very obvious especially the near total lack of colour pallet (four colours, each one being black or grey, each progressively lighter) for almost all the pieces and the problem with the metal collar piece.

The bugs are for the most part nothing that hasn't been reported before on other costumes. A shame really, because with a decent colour pallet (and the removal of that nasty collar) it'd be a nice outfit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Career Officer
# 193
12-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Might go here as well.

Voth costume Female

The chest piece - Voth Harness, clips with every upper uniform option except the Voth, T'Pol uniform and Veteran uniform. I tried to mix-up on a male character and it worked flawlessly just fine on every upper uniform piece, so maybe look into this as well? I'd love to mix the Voth parts on female character as well, without clipping issues.

One example for all - can't mitigate the issue on any settings.

Here the example of issue

Quote:
[10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.
bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh.
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (RP & self-parody in character)

Last edited by jodarkrider; 12-06-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 194
12-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
Havelock, unfortunately I can't post images. For some daft reason the forum simply won't let me post them...
To both CaptainOblivious and JoDarkRider, I request in the OP that you NOT post pictures in the forum post itself. If everyone posted pictures it would make the pages very long and cluttered (especially if others start to quote each other and their pix). I'd rather you post the pictures elsewhere and only add the link here.

I highly recommend imgur. You don't need to make any sort of account, there's no charge, it's simple to use, and your pic is hosted indefinitely (I believe so long as it's visited once every 90days or something like that). Just click the "Computer" button on the right under "Upload Images" and away you go...

When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Career Officer
# 195
12-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
To both CaptainOblivious and JoDarkRider, I request in the OP that you NOT post pictures in the forum post itself. If everyone posted pictures it would make the pages very long and cluttered (especially if others start to quote each other and their pix). I'd rather you post the pictures elsewhere and only add the link here.

I highly recommend imgur. You don't need to make any sort of account, there's no charge, it's simple to use, and your pic is hosted indefinitely (I believe so long as it's visited once every 90days or something like that). Just click the "Computer" button on the right under "Upload Images" and away you go...
There, fixed for you, sorry about that.

Quote:
Cryptic Studios Team
# 196
12-06-2013, 11:49 AM
[quote=lordhavelock;13852311]Voth Light Soldier Uniform Issues

I forwarded your issues on this to the rest of the character team to evaluate. Thanks!
Career Officer
# 197
12-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
There, fixed for you, sorry about that.
Thanks, I appreciate your flexibility. I added your complaints to my master post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
I forwarded your issues on this to the rest of the character team to evaluate. Thanks!
Your help is invaluable in this matter CrypticJJ! Thanks!!

When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Career Officer
# 198
12-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Since I am reporting bugs, here's another.

Female Odyssey Uniform

Vice Admiral rank pips do not mirror on the collar like on the male version of the uniform.
So there's just one VA pip, on one side of the collar. Makes it kinda hard to distinguish from Captain rank, and it's kind of a habit of VA rank pips to mirror - ie Academy uniform or any 'classic' uniform I can think of. Would love to see the rank on both sides on the collar for females as well.

Male version

Female version

Quote:
Survivor of Romulus
# 199
12-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post

I know not to post images in directly, but I just can't post even urls into the forum. It literally will not let me post with them (recent thing, started a few days back) so hosting elsewhere is no good for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Empire Veteran
# 200
12-06-2013, 01:41 PM
At some point I'll have to add all the gender/races with the KHG uniform problems so it has every specific problem. I think I posted it somewhere once but can't remember where.