Ensign
# 231
12-17-2013, 08:42 AM
I bought the Red Winter Jacket for my Gorn, however I can only find "Belt - Wintercoat Red" listed in the Tailor options. What am I missing????

The stats for the jacket list that it's usable by all factions.

Thanks!!!

+++++Update+++++ I found my answer. Even though the belt shows up under Uniform, the jacket only shows up under Off Duty.

Last edited by dragunfyr; 12-18-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 232
12-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Issue: Clipping issues
Costume: TNG Movie uniform - Open, Female.
Picture - here

The uniform jacket clips with the undershirt, around the collar. This happens when you set the stance to Twitchy. Maybe look into it?

Quote:
[10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.
bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh.
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (RP & self-parody in character)
Lt. Commander
# 233
12-18-2013, 06:00 AM
Issue: Clipping issues
Costume: Vedek Robes (DS9 Bundle) - Female
Pictures: Exhibit A / Exhibit B

All manner of clipping, using the Vedek Robe top and its associated chest piece. Stance is "feminine" with the associated running cycle to match.
Lt. Commander
# 234
12-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisolliec View Post
Apparently, the skirt clipping issue (seams split when stomach slider is set above 60% and/or the hip slider is about 100%) is possibly solved.

At least on Tribble.

As I don't have holodeck access since the launch of season 8 and just recently (some hours ago) got a fix on Tribble, I can't tell if this clipping fix is already live. And as Tribble doesn't give you access on the TOS Romulan Uniform, I can't tell if that one's fixed, too.

~~~~~~~~~

There's another clipping issue, though. An old one, but I haven't seen any hint on it, here.
If a char is created with hips wider than the shoulders, the arms/hands will disappear in the hips.
Related to this, if a char with a stomach setting above 60% lies down on one of the lounge chairs on Risa (resort map), the hand will disappear in the stomach.
Not sure if this belongs here, though. If you think it does, I'll provide you with some pics. Just let me know.
The formal wear clipping issue is definitively fixed.

Now that I'm able to log in on Holodeck again, I took a look at the TOS Romulan uniform.
Though it has changed, there's still some sort of clipping in the waistband of the skirt.
You won't see it when wearing a long shirt/jacket, but if you don one of those cropped winter jackets, you will see it. Somehow looks like the skirt's material would be stretched to the max in that area.
On the other hand, any stomach size above the middle section of the slider will cause some awful distortion of the lower belly if you wear this skirt. On the Satra BOFF it even cuts off parts of the belly if you put the stomach size to the max.

Will post pics/ticket # as soon as I get them.
"I came from a long gone time, saw many other times...
But I'm still a mere human."
Vice Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador
Career Officer
# 235
12-18-2013, 07:07 PM
The colours of Orion male head bolts and chest armor are linked together, so they must be the same colours. These colours are further linked to Klingon spine armor. Changing one colour of any of these parts changes the colour of all of them.
Career Officer
# 236
12-20-2013, 06:46 AM
In today's patch Cryptic fixed the glowy bits on the Voth Armor Chest, and put the Visor on the Helmet (thanks!), but still no glowy bits on the Helmet.

http://i.imgur.com/4I8yIrQ.jpg

Ticket ID #2,184,444.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
# 237
12-20-2013, 08:48 AM
Just unlocked the Voth Heavy Combat Armor for the tailor (not the actual armor, the project after that). It however is not showing in my tailor. I have no clue how to resolve this.
Ensign
# 238 lobi earrings question
12-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Hi,

anyone knows if the Earrings buyed at Lobi Store can
be use only by humans (like the feds)?

The options doesnt show in my romulan female character,
my caitian, alien, bajoran.
Career Officer
# 239
12-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyari View Post
Just unlocked the Voth Heavy Combat Armor for the tailor (not the actual armor, the project after that). It however is not showing in my tailor. I have no clue how to resolve this.
When you're in the Tailor, editing your costume, click on the page for "Head" and you'll see a drop down just to the right of Category where you must select "Voth Armor".

You can see it in this picture I posted about the missing helmet glowy bits:

http://i.imgur.com/4I8yIrQ.jpg

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lt. Commander
# 240
12-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey Havelock, can we get some updates to the "Issues Reported by Others" on the OP? If Cryptic is reading this for suggestions on things to fix, I'd like to see more of those up there too!