Starfleet Veteran
# 21
08-16-2013, 08:47 AM
When I was messing around with my Vesta (people will say it was laughable) the turn rate was never an issue for me once I got my build sorted out.

With regards to the mines, if your using danube runabouts the tractor mines may not be needed due to those pets having tractor beams themselves. Of course if you running elite scrop's or any other pet then it may be worth a try.

The opinions expressed within my posts may not reflect those of yourself, or others. However in a world where free speech is still valued (mostly) I am entitled to them. Respect & mutual understanding are the first steps towards the human race solving its problems!
Lieutenant
# 22
08-21-2013, 07:09 AM
Well I think this thread has about run it's course. I really appreciate all the help. I'm starting to get used to my build. I've learned a lot about my ship and the interplay of it's systems, so thank you. I've enjoyed this.

I could use some more help with the skill tree (which to max, which to leave empty, and anything else important.) I'll check in every couple days to see if anybody has anything to say about it. Other than that, thanks again, and I hope I'll run into you all in-game.