Lt. Commander
Looking to buy 500 Strange Alien Artifacts for 250 mill EC
also trace particles in bulk or anything other things in bulk for an investment price that you don't fill like waiting around to sell on the exchange.
Contact me in game @osirisraa

Last edited by osirisraa; 08-13-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
08-13-2013, 07:27 AM
umm wow lol who the hell has 500 and what do you want them for?
Captain
# 3
08-13-2013, 07:32 AM
wow.................

Some thoughts:
- Last time I checked on the exchange a week ago they went for something around 700k. You're offering 500k a piece. Given the increase in demand your offer causes I doubt you'll get them for that price. Or simply put: bad offer.
- You might also want to check out this thread in case you don't know it yet http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=541701 Given that some time has passed since then I recommend some new calculations of the expected value of return.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Captain
# 4
08-13-2013, 07:47 AM
Republic Veteran
# 5
08-13-2013, 07:57 AM
Ferengi much ?
2010 is my join date.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyracer View Post
umm wow lol who the hell has 500 and what do you want them for?

Fabrication missions, I Fabricate consoles and then put them on the exchange
Captain
# 7
08-15-2013, 01:08 AM
To continue a joke I use on ESD...

*clears throat*

"So you are looking to EXCHANGE energy credits for someone else's goods? If only there were a network of other like minded people who are looking to EXCHANGE things for your EC. Like.. if there were a system.. or something where you could post something for... a price... and then have other players EXCHANGE their EC with you.

It would have to be someplace convenient. Like on every major hub in the game. That would allow all the players easy access to this place, making it easier for them to EXCHANGE their goods and EC.

Damn.. if only there were such a system in place. Such a shame."
Captain
# 8
08-15-2013, 01:12 AM
Back down guys. The OP is simply looking for a bulk purchase, finding these sorts of numbers on the exchange isn't easy.

I agree he's perhaps shooting low on price, but if that's what he's willing to offer nobody's obliged to sell Let it run it's course, you never know
Commander
# 9
08-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
To continue a joke "So you are looking to EXCHANGE energy credits for someone else's goods? If only there were a network of other like minded people who are looking to EXCHANGE things for your EC. Like.. if there were a system.. or something where you could post something for... a price... and then have other players EXCHANGE their EC with you.It would have to be someplace convenient. Like on every major hub in the game. That would allow all the players easy access to this place, making it easier for them to EXCHANGE their goods and EC.
Damn.. if only there were such a system in place. Such a shame."
After mail system nerf, there are some people (me included ) that can't use exchange any more or send mails with attachment so I guess OP will find somebody willing to trade even if the price is lower than on Exchange
"There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
I refuse to be content :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
Captain
# 10
08-15-2013, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dova25 View Post
After mail system nerf, there are some people (me included ) that can't use exchange any more or send mails with attachment so I guess OP will find somebody willing to trade even if the price is lower than on Exchange
What does the mail nerf have to do with buying off the exchange?
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.