Lieutenant
I've tried asking in chat but it gets me no where. I need this item for the nukara rep project and can't figure out where/how to get it. It's not part of the breen mission set anyore.

Thanks in advance.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Here:

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Crystalline_Shell

Also there are other versions to the cryo gun in the Nukara store after you open it from that rep system.....cheers!!!
[
Career Officer
# 3
08-13-2013, 08:24 AM
It used to drop from the elite Tholian requisition packs before Nukara Reputation was added to the game.
----
Career Officer
# 4
08-13-2013, 08:28 AM
I know for a fact that the launcher was in the boxes that you got for doing the missions. I had them and traded them in for marks and the XII ground set. Now you can turn in Nukara marks for the launcher and upgrade the set from the projects. Hope this helps...
http://www.1279sto.com
Captain
# 5
08-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank900 View Post
I know for a fact that the launcher was in the boxes that you got for doing the missions. I had them and traded them in for marks and the XII ground set. Now you can turn in Nukara marks for the launcher and upgrade the set from the projects. Hope this helps...
You can't upgrade the set from the projects. The only way to upgrade it is to spend Lobi on a specific upgrade item from the Lobi Store that was removed when LoR launched. You can purchase the upgraded version from Tier 5 Nukara projects. So if you spent Lobi to upgrade the set, then you have one less thing to purchase.
Lieutenant
# 6
08-13-2013, 02:04 PM
So I go to nukara prime and play those missions where I put on an ev suit and run around shooting tholians until I happen to get one? Does it matter which mission I do or if they're easy or medium?
Captain
# 7
08-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirscht View Post
So I go to nukara prime and play those missions where I put on an ev suit and run around shooting tholians until I happen to get one? Does it matter which mission I do or if they're easy or medium?
Doesn't matter which mission you do. Figured by running the Easy and Medium missions twice a day or about 2 hours of work each day during the bonus marks event, a player can get enough Marks to get to Tier 5.
Captain
# 8
08-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirscht View Post

The weapon doesn't drop anymore, the only way to get it's via the Nukara Rep.

The Rep proyect that you're seeing is for people that have the older dropeable version of the weapon, they can exchange it for the new version and some Marks.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 9
08-13-2013, 03:29 PM
Another question is why should I do the project to exchange the tholian items for Nukura marks. I have several items of the chrystaline set, mk XI, and they do fine. Running the easy and medium missions gives plenty of marks for the projects.
Captain
# 10
08-13-2013, 03:35 PM
You're not forced to do the project. It's there for people that have the older version (prior to the Nukara Reputation) and want the new one without buying it.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com