Lt. Commander
Certain areas in the Sector Maps require you to find a precise location around (or even in) the graphic representation of a nebula or planet before you get the 'Enter X Area' prompt, rather than just approaching within 1LY of said heavenly body. I spend more time trying to find the right spot to enter the Hromi Cluster than I do in any one assignment related to it (Diplomatic Investigation, Exploration, etc).
Captain
# 2
07-04-2013, 07:58 PM
i figure this is on purpose due to the word play of, hiromi's hard to get into, if you dont know the technique/best approach angles.
as it turns out, an intrepid would lose a fight with a connie.
and thats canon.
! the power of plot compels you.
Lieutenant
# 3
07-05-2013, 01:03 AM
It used to be fixed for a bit, but now it's re-broke, so you have to be in the exact right spot. It's a royal PITA, and I hope they re-fix it.
Captain
# 4
07-09-2013, 08:32 PM
I have never been in it on any of my 7 characters. Tried on my first and never accepted a mission to it since then.Seems like wasted employee time creating content nobody can use.
Lieutenant
# 5
07-22-2013, 04:49 PM
It's like a 1x1 pixel area. And it's not just where the distance is zero. You have to jig around a bit to get it.

The "detection box" is just too small, it needs to be several times that size.

I expect it will be fixed sometime after the Orion contraband mission in Paradise City.
Lt. Commander
# 6 arcunis arm
08-10-2013, 06:51 PM
I've had the same issue at the Hromi cluster plus Arcunis arm. Had a laughing fit trying to get my old D'Deridex into these places. Half of the time I end up warping to the next sector, maybe it's due to the clusters being so close to the borders that the active spot is smaller. If so can the devs move them a little and make the active spot larger?