Commander
# 1 New Tholian Lock Boxes
08-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Hmmmm,

New carrier pets that use viral marix.
New Disruptor weapons with a proc that gives 100% shield bypass and lowers dmg. res.
New universal console that pvpers are sure to love. Check out new Dev blog for specific info. Too lazy to link. =)

Last edited by panserbjorne39; 08-13-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: title
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-13-2013, 01:42 PM
thread title much?
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 3
08-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Subspace Integration Circuit

This salvaged Elachi technology is infused with subspace energy frequencies. Launching a probe charged with this energy will cause a localized fusion between subspace and normal space, disrupting the operation of any enemy starships caught within the rupture by limiting their perception and flight speed while simultaneously disabling their weapons and bridge officer abilities. The subspace rupture will collapse after several seconds causing damage to any ships that remain within the disrupted region of space.

Oh my
----
@DevolvedOne

Last edited by skurf; 08-13-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Captain
# 4
08-13-2013, 01:58 PM
And Graviton Pulse was bad....
I just dont get it why they hate so much PVP.. they still can make even more money making OP stuff just to PVE..

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Disabling boff powers LOL I am glad I fly a cloaked ship! And people are always QQing about strike and run tactics. Stuff like this is why cloakers in space utilize these tactics!
Commander
# 6
08-13-2013, 02:03 PM
It may be nothing , like the adaptive borg ships but something about this Elachi stuff makes me think it this will be the final straw that finally breaks the PvP camels back.
Commander
# 7
08-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post

This salvaged Elachi technology is infused with subspace energy frequencies. Launching a probe charged with this energy will cause a localized fusion between subspace and normal space, disrupting the operation of any enemy starships caught within the rupture by limiting their perception and flight speed while simultaneously disabling their weapons and bridge officer abilities. The subspace rupture will collapse after several seconds causing damage to any ships that remain within the disrupted region of space.

Oh my
I'm imagining flying veeeeeerrry slowly into a group of aux2batFAW cruisers while having no weapons and no boff powers and being DEM'd and being hit with 100% bypass disruptors on my way into a minefield that I can't see. My balls will be soo dry they will explode like dust in the wind.
lolol ahhhh thank you cryptic. good times.
Captain
# 8
08-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post

Oh my
Oh, for the love of. . .

They aren't seriously considering putting something like that in, are they?
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
Captain
# 9
08-13-2013, 02:11 PM
GW+PSW+VM all in 1 console, that is efficent, gj cryptic

/sarcasm

Disruptor with chance to bypass 100% damage? nice, 40k BO direct to the hull, and pets with VM lol

By far the worst lockbox, the tournament rules list is about to get a few things more
John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
08-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Sorry I'm late! did we start the OMG OP thread yet?