Career Officer
Last week we appeared to get the option to make Foundry missions specifically for the Romulan faction, but missions made that way were invisible to Romulan characters.

Then it was reported (on this week's Foundry Roundtable podcast) that the ability to make Romulan missions was taken away.

But this evening when I went into the Foundry and played with the Allegiance dropdown, I found that the "Romulan" option was still there.

So what's the story? Did the option ever really go away in the first place, or did it just get put back? And if it got put back, does it actually work this time?
Career Officer
# 2
08-13-2013, 08:30 PM
That change was done on tribble on August 9th. The last update on holodeck was the 8th so expect the next patch to take Romulans out

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-13-2013, 08:34 PM
I did go on tribble to examine this. The only thing that will be removed when this goes to holodeck is the "Romulan" option in the drop down menu on the main project page. We are not losing any of the new costume creator options.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic