Lt. Commander
# 131
09-08-2008, 10:58 PM
True i hope there are little tings to make the ship your own i'm tired of everything looking the friggen same.
Lt. Commander
# 132
09-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Will we be able to create more than one character with one account?
Lt. Commander
about the argument of the game being dynamic... compared with the static world of "World of ********" that is "paused" when you leave:

It is a good idea. The game tends then to be like a "second life"...
Ok, when you come to the world, or say as a new employee to an enterprise, it already works without you.
Another thing, members who register later than "oldies" will come into a world that is already running, and if logged off for longer time, would be completely "out of story"...

Were are the time limits? Are there levels to achieve? Do all new-comers begin at a same virtual stardate?

The reverse of the medal is that the game could be addicting.

Ha, but as a trakkie, I wanna be part of that universe! I might fix a maximum of say 2h per day of playing... I hope I won't be addicted to wanna do more, or be outplayed if left the game durin a holiday!

Go on, type, test, emprove, thumbs up!
_\\//
Lt. Commander
Fluid play and persistence could be served as a member of a Fleet in a faction?
The "Guild House" would keep a presence or maybe a assigned zone of control in a Empires realm of influence?
this could promote development of more structures assigned to the guild for service to the empire and personal gain to benefit the faction and Fleet?
If every member of the guild is inactive for a span of time.. or unable to maintain the area it could be srunk then put into a AI trust?
This could give new members a start point without allowing Gold Mining and account selling?
Also area management could be validated via log in time log or activities requiring messages to Fleet Higher Regional Command Star Base..so some Bot macro is Going off with a unlicensed holo emitter.. sorry Doctor.
I see a starter area for trials as a new casual visitor would not have all the grief or responcability util they wanted to adventure more? Tutorial Zone? A Testing grounds near a secure Ship yard?
Then progress out of Academy with a AI advisor until familar with the more hazzardious boarder areas.
Lt. Commander
# 135 Mac version?
02-03-2009, 12:18 AM
MMmmm it will be a Mac version or I must play it in a virtualiced mode?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 136 new subject
03-29-2009, 03:35 PM
on youre home page i couldnt find any thing to ask this question are you thinking on bringing out a robotech mmo game and if so how soon can we see news about it
Lt. Commander
# 137
05-17-2009, 04:21 PM
WOW is all i can muster right now.
Lt. Commander
# 138 stephen
07-05-2009, 11:09 PM
i whant to know if i can make my charecter a nohumanoid race
Lt. Commander
# 139 myfeetrcold
08-11-2009, 04:52 AM
yes you can you can be klingon
Lt. Commander
# 140
09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Tell us more about Competitive PVE and FvF!!!

I want to know how player actions affect the game universe, and how dynamic STO will be!

If this is legit... STO genuinely could be pioneering a new wave of MMos.