Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 13,052
# 1 Twisted Suggestion
09-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Any team kills while under AMS... count as kills for the team under AMS!

Do you have any twisted suggestions?
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,960
# 2
09-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Any team kills while under AMS... count as kills for the team under AMS!

Do you have any twisted suggestions?
Great idea, and while we are at it, for the Voth Reputation System Tier IV passive: Sensor Targetting Assault Feedback Loop. To any target that uses Sensor Targetting Assault against your ship. 100% chance to apply 7,500 kinetic damage (100% shield penetration) and Auxiliary Offline Mode for 8 seconds.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 13,052
# 3
09-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Great idea, and while we are at it, for the Voth Reputation System Tier IV passive: Sensor Targetting Assault Feedback Loop. To any target that uses Sensor Targetting Assault against your ship. 100% chance to apply 7,500 kinetic damage (100% shield penetration) and Auxiliary Offline Mode for 8 seconds.
How about Sensor Targeting Assault backlash? You crit somebody, you can't see anybody...

But instead of having to earn the reputation, you have to unearn it!
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,834
# 4
09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
When you use subspace jump, it automatically activates ramming speed and locks you on course for you target, while giving them immunity to kinetic damage from your ramming speed.

Vile, I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,960
# 5
09-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
How about Sensor Targeting Assault backlash? You crit somebody, you can't see anybody...

But instead of having to earn the reputation, you have to unearn it!
Watch as you see the number of builds relying on Critical Hits diminish overnight haha.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 13,052
# 6
09-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
When you use subspace jump, it automatically activates ramming speed and locks you on course for you target, while giving them immunity to kinetic damage from your ramming speed.

Vile, I know.
Heh, would be funny if that was a proc...lol.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 13,052
# 7
09-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Watch as you see the number of builds relying on Critical Hits diminish overnight haha.
Heh, think about the Roms with their BOFFs, eh? Do they get rid of them while working off the reputation to use them again....buy more slots to keep them...?
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,450
# 8
09-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Do you have any twisted suggestions?
Hmmm...

Any AMS'd or SS'd torpedoes get returned to sender? lol




but as a side note...Can photonic fleet be AMS or SS? I've never noticed..and my main is Sci...lol

EDIT: wow this got me thinking.... next time I see someone start a thalaron blast I'm going to use AMS and see what happens lol
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,537
# 9
09-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Corbomite: Device, infinite use, 60 second CD, lasts for 60 seconds (and is a blue buff, so it can't be SNB'd off)

100% for any damage that you receive from any source to be returned at the exact same amount (100% bleedthrough, ignores all resists), including other corbomite hits.

Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 270
# 10
09-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Abandon ship does 100k kinetic damage to all targets within a 5km radius.
K'eg/T'lol/Dude/Yak
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08 AM.