Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Same thing has happened over and over on one of the explore missions for me. Has taken about five minutes to get back in. Seems if I try to reenter the system I already explored it creates the issue.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-25-2010, 05:59 PM
This problem is the next that needs to be fixed. Big time, it counts as a show stopper.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Yep cannot get on at all every since the last server test thinghy. I fear I am going to get the game only to not be able to play it at all.
Lt. Commander
# 14 ditto
01-25-2010, 06:03 PM
im getting same issue game crashed when trying to beam down to planet or star dock and now when i go to log back on it crashes on loading screen i hope they fix this and give more beta time so we can help get out more bugs b4 it hits the stores that would be the smart thing to do ... now trying to uninstall and reinstall with later install file for game u can get the latest install file at file planet link on main site... and on other note when it trys to send the crash report it freezes so i have to kill it with the task manager
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Same here. I guess the mission/Episode doesn't matter, but it's happening in the middle of missions in The City on the Edge of Never a couple of times now in the last couple evenings, fwiw. I'd pulled together a pretty fun 4 person pick up group on it last night and the disconnect dismantled our group. It had been very stable for me most of the weekend.

I'm just concerned cause I was hoping things would get more stable as the open beta prepared to close, not less so.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-25-2010, 06:12 PM
I finally had my first server disconnect when going into a mission and it would crash each time i tried to log back in. So i can see where this might start to get fustrating when you have limited play time.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-25-2010, 06:12 PM
This MUST be fixed before game goes live...a MUST! No ifs ands or buts about it.

Thanks for responding and fixing it in advance!

Lt. Commander
# 18
01-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, there has definitely been an uptick in the amount of "Server not responding" and "Game server connection failed" errors lately. Especially while zoning from sector to system or zoning from space to ground (at least for me).

[edit: Took 5 tries for me to get into the Korvat System (Psi Canis Sector). 2nd time I've had missions in this sector and ran into server failures. ]
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-25-2010, 07:01 PM
If the game launches like this, anyone know if there's an option to put the 30 day trial on hold until this is playable?

I ordered through Amazon so I might be able to cancel the pre-order before ship day..
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-25-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm getting the same problem. Twice on patrol missions, and now twice on regular missions.

When I attempt to log back in I get the error, "Game server connection failed." This is really going to be a big problem for pre-launch. I hope this gets fixed.