Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
08-16-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushatsi View Post
I was in kerrat when Bran popped in but unfortunately not in the same instance. I had both zone chat and opvp open, there was no QQ from Bran (unless he was QQing in local chat). It was actually a lot quieter than I thought it would have been. Weird.
Pretty much this I wasn't in local or zone, just OPvP. I had fun! And I'm pretty sure everyone else did too. No QQing as the event was a casual community get-together. Most everyone was pretty well behaved. Hope to see you all at the next one!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 12
08-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Pretty much this I wasn't in local or zone, just OPvP. I had fun! And I'm pretty sure everyone else did too. No QQing as the event was a casual community get-together. Most everyone was pretty well behaved. Hope to see you all at the next one!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Glad to hear it was a good time.

If I might suggest as much, if you do this again a second thread in the PvP section would probably generate a higher buzz with PvPers.

I know there is a rule against cross-posting, but perhaps the community manager will make an exception in this case.

Captain
# 13
08-16-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Speaking of...

What are the chances we could organize some sort of Players vs Devs tournament?
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?
Career Officer
# 14
08-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Hmm, i'm clearly not paying Eddie & Mickey the Nose enough...
Community Moderator
# 15
08-16-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
Glad to hear it was a good time.

If I might suggest as much, if you do this again a second thread in the PvP section would probably generate a higher buzz with PvPers.

I know there is a rule against cross-posting, but perhaps the community manager will make an exception in this case.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES NOT EVEN FOR BRANDON! *shrieks then runs away into the darkness*
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Rihannsu
# 16
08-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You aren't afraid of the Dark, Are you?

Edit: To be fair, the only "QQing" he said was how the ship he was using (When on the KDF side) Was from 2011 and he didn't even have his Gear on.. So I.. "Helped" him have time to put it on by.. reminding him where the spawn point was..
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku

Last edited by webdeath; 08-16-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 17
08-16-2013, 10:27 AM
its fortunate that the i win console got so much 'testing' done on a guy that has the dev's ears. if only those who QQ about pvpers QQing about totally broken stuff could get similar 'testing' done on them
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 18
08-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You ARE going to keep coming back to play with us, aren't you?? Mebbe even...bring a few friends and fellow staffers?

mebbe even using your KDF alts?? puh-leeeeeeze? while there are people who fret over the mechanics, fact is that PvP is the most challenging way to play the game, and it would be nice to have someone with ins on the staff who's also a PvP'er. (or a PvP'er who's also got ins with the staff...) just...'cause.

I'm glad you were there, I'm sorry I wasn't (had to work), hope to bump into you in the game sometime soon.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Cryptic Studios Team
# 19
08-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
You ARE going to keep coming back to play with us, aren't you?? Mebbe even...bring a few friends and fellow staffers?

mebbe even using your KDF alts?? puh-leeeeeeze? while there are people who fret over the mechanics, fact is that PvP is the most challenging way to play the game, and it would be nice to have someone with ins on the staff who's also a PvP'er. (or a PvP'er who's also got ins with the staff...) just...'cause.

I'm glad you were there, I'm sorry I wasn't (had to work), hope to bump into you in the game sometime soon.
What, you didn't see my Nebula there busting up Bran's cloak?
Captain
# 20
08-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
What, you didn't see my Nebula there busting up Bran's cloak?
I had to MISS IT. I was at Boeing building airplanes on second shift-thus missing lots of the fun stuff that happens over the week...
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."