Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
Join STO Community Manager CaptainSmirk TODAY Friday, April 18th, 2014 at 12PM/Noon - 1PM PDT (click here for your local time) and a second time slot from 5PM - 6PM PDT (click here for your local time) for his Livestream run through the newly remasterd Undine vs Borg story arc! Who will win in the epic battle between Species 8472 and the relentless Borg? Tune in to find out if CaptainSmirk will survive, or if he and LaughingTrendy will be the next victims of these powerful enemies! We will have our crew ready to answer your questions and give out prizes* during the show.

We are excited to announce that during this Livestream Broadcast, our prizes will include a chance to win many pieces of Logitech gaming Accessories**!

Tune in Friday, April 18th, from 12PM to 1PM PDT and 5PM to 6PM PDT to watch the broadcast and for a chance to win prizes!

*To be eligible to win, you only need to be logged in to Twitch and chat the keyword that we'll ask players to post (in addition to us saying it verbally, we'll post it in chat so you can copy and paste it) right before each giveaway.

**To be eligible to win the Logitech gear, you must live in the continental United States in order for us to ship these items to you. No worries if you live outside the USA, we will grant you a comparable digital prize consisting of in-game ZEN.

Link to our Twitch Livestream channel

Last edited by pwlaughingtrendy; 04-18-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-15-2014, 07:09 PM
Unfortunately, I will be busy on Friday (another trip), but I will be sure to catch the recorded version!

Good luck, Smirk and Trendy!
Career Officer
# 3
04-15-2014, 07:27 PM
You guys really need to save a prize or two to give away to the general population that, for some odd reason, find that their boss prefers them to be working on a Friday afternoon instead of watching a video. Have players watch the recording and post the 'secret word' in a thread and then pick someone a couple days later. Kinda like you used to do in the Post a Comment section of the Blog posts.

Or how about doing a live stream on a Sunday occasionally? Or a Monday. I'm off on Mondays!

Or how about later in the day? 4pm or 5pm?
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Last edited by dracounguis; 04-15-2014 at 07:29 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 4
04-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
You guys really need to save a prize or two to give away to the general population that, for some odd reason, find that their boss prefers them to be working on a Friday afternoon instead of watching a video.

Or how about doing a live stream on a Sunday occasionally? Or a Monday. I'm off on Mondays!

Or how about later in the day? 4pm or 5pm?
If you read the post, there are 2 steams this Friday, first one at 12PM PDT and the 2nd at 5PM PDT.
Career Officer
# 5
04-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuskin67 View Post
If you read the post, there are 2 steams this Friday, first one at 12AM PST and the 2nd at 5PM PST.
I really should read the whole thing occasionally. But I find total knowledge gets in the way of my ranting.

Unfortunately, work continues to conspire against me and I work till 5:30pm (7:30pm my time) Friday, so I might get home to see the last 10-15 minutes of the second one.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Last edited by dracounguis; 04-15-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6 Double Tap
04-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Nice to see a change that makes a second live stream available for us that cannot break away from work in the middle of the day. I'll try to be there for the evening show.
Captain
# 7
04-15-2014, 09:29 PM
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!!! FINALLY..... I'll be able to attend a "LIVE - Livestream from Captainsmirk..." YUZ....

Sorry Smirk, I am a bit excited as this will be the 1st Livestream from you'll that i'll be able to attend...

Please keep doing the 5pdt - 6pdt hours... PLZ

:Happy Dance:

:thumb:

EDIT: Just looked at the Agenda.... I'll be able to Attend both... OMG OMG OMG *Over reacting*

P.S. BTW Smirk... can you link the image *one with logitech gear* to a separate window that makes the image full size, hard to look at from small screens on small devices... zooming in don't help either.... :/ Link them image to full size ones... Just like you did with this one: http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/a...1397612491.jpg
AKA "Comrademoco"
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Google+ - Arc
My Gallery: Imgur

Last edited by generalmoco; 04-15-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-16-2014, 12:29 AM
Quote:

how about later in the day? 4pm or 5pm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuskin67 View Post
If you read the post, there are 2 steams this Friday, first one at 12PM PDT and the 2nd at 5PM PDT.
perfect timing for u then lol

Quote:
I really should read the whole thing occasionally. But I find total knowledge gets in the way of my ranting.

Unfortunately, work continues to conspire against me and I work till 5:30pm (7:30pm my time) Friday, so I might get home to see the last 10-15 minutes of the second one.
oh what a shocker. ur working even thou u said how about later in the day lol

but aside from feeding the troll.. this is nice timing cant wait to see it
http://neatnik2009.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/star-trek-2009-03.jpg

Last edited by orici1701; 04-16-2014 at 12:38 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Borg all the way
04-16-2014, 02:52 AM
My guess would be the Borg will win, The Undine may have been a new threat and they would have been un-prepared but the Borg will have adapted and what they cannot assimilate they will destroy!
"We will be destroyed by Iconians, our end is near!"
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-16-2014, 02:53 AM
Also get ready to prepare to say Smirk Fail or Smirk Win
"We will be destroyed by Iconians, our end is near!"
Closed Thread