Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
# 1 Dissapearing of Zen
01-14-2014, 02:04 AM
I have 3 toons (each race 1). So I decided to buy a new ship. To do this I've decided to exchange dilithium for Zen. But the problem was that yesterday I had around 260 Zen in my account. But today, when I tried to exchange dilithium for Zen, I noticed that almost 170 Zen was missing. I didn't buy anything and didn't sell Zen. So I wonder where did those Zen went? Anyone else had a problem like that? Becouse I remember, that Yesterday I was thinking: "Should I buy lock box keys or additionla 2 bridge officer crew slots?" But afterwards I decided to save Zen and buy a new ship.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,416
# 2
01-14-2014, 02:14 AM
Only thing that people would say is file a ticket with CSR. (Good luck waiting 6 months for a reply).

And change your password.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,847
# 3
01-14-2014, 02:18 AM
also, are you sure you didn't accidentally SELL zen when you were attempting to buy it?
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 982
# 4
01-14-2014, 02:25 AM
Check your sale history
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
# 5
01-14-2014, 03:22 AM
Well, I'm the only one that uses thic computer. And allso nobody else knows my password. If I would accidentali sell zen, I would have than in one of my toons inventory big ammount of dilithium. I've chacked in my transfer log, and nowhere is about this missing Zens. So from today on, I will write down on a paper my Zen status. I'm nod angry becouse of this missing Zens, but becouse I have to grind for dilithium to get them back.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,079
# 6
01-14-2014, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgus1122 View Post
I would accidentali sell zen, I would have than in one of my toons inventory big ammount of dilithium.
Not necessarily. Dil acquired through zen sell is kept in the dil exchange until one of your character claim it. You might want to check that.
Lieutenant
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 67
# 7
01-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgus1122 View Post
I have 3 toons (each race 1). So I decided to buy a new ship. To do this I've decided to exchange dilithium for Zen. But the problem was that yesterday I had around 260 Zen in my account. But today, when I tried to exchange dilithium for Zen, I noticed that almost 170 Zen was missing. I didn't buy anything and didn't sell Zen. So I wonder where did those Zen went? Anyone else had a problem like that? Becouse I remember, that Yesterday I was thinking: "Should I buy lock box keys or additionla 2 bridge officer crew slots?" But afterwards I decided to save Zen and buy a new ship.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVmeeYwEiQw

Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 896
# 8
01-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Only thing that people would say is file a ticket with CSR. (Good luck waiting 6 months for a reply).
REALLY?? You're going to suggest they go stand in line, making the line longer, then complain about the long line? There are still things to be checked before ticket filing is necessary, like:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocmcp View Post
Check your sale history
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
Dil acquired through zen sell is kept in the dil exchange until one of your character claim it. You might want to check that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
And change your password.
I have to admit, this is good advice, for anyone.

By the way, how do you check your sale history again? I feel like it's a tab on the exchange, but am away from my computer so can't check. Yes, I'm typing this on my phone (God bless Bluetooth keyboards!)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,512
# 9
01-14-2014, 09:01 AM
@OP: Are you sure you didn't make some sort of 'stealth' purchase? Like changing a skin on your ship (from a ship you don't own yet). If you're not vigilent, Zen is gone.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:09 PM.