Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Career Officer
Hi all,

Does anyone else remember when the ENT MACO uniform could be selected on Tribble prior to the launch of LoR? I had it on several characters and loved being able to add the belt to several of my BOffs (it made a nice change from the Mirror TOS belt).

Anyway... where is it? Is it ever going to be released? And whilst we're about it, is there any way to make the Mirror version of it as well (no backpack, but an assault vest type thing)? And would you release the ENT phaser pistol and rifle too please?

Also, whilst I love the Romulan Veteran uniform, is there any way you could make a 'short' version of the jacket? I love the styling and being able to use the Veteran badges on the uniform, but I'd like a short version for 'fieldwork', so my captain and her BOffs don't look like they've just come straight from a diplomatic dinner or somesuch, but are prepared for action...

Also, mentioned this before, but could we please get a fix for the Korath trousers for female KDF characters? At the moment it 'hangs' too low, so it's impossible to use with any other boots, as they clip right through it. And there's a noticeable gap when using something other than the Korath top.

Some screenies to illustrate:

Front
Back

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-18-2013, 10:36 AM
What this guy said ^^^

Take my money already would you?!
Rihannsu
# 3
08-18-2013, 12:40 PM
Enterprise MACO is something I've wanted for a long time, and the matching weapons would be awesome!

When I was scrolling through the bundles in my first C-Store expedition, I was hoping the Enterprise bundle would contain enterprise weapons after seeing the Bajoran ones.

I loved the Maco gear in ENT...
# 4
08-18-2013, 01:28 PM
heck if they added it to the ENT Bundle that would be a viable reason to actually get it...though i wish the ship was T2 and not t1 hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 5
08-19-2013, 11:43 AM
I wish it included a T5 retrofit - but that's never gonna happen
# 6
01-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Bump, still no word on this Enterprise MACO uniform. I want it!!!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91854123000&dateline=  1388936372
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
01-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Take our money cryptic!!!
Career Officer
# 8
01-05-2014, 12:02 PM
I bugged Branflakes about this a while back on Twitter, and then more recently during a livestream.

He said there was no news.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.