So before you think: Oh it's just another fleet recruitment thread, let me give you a few simple point for why you should take a look.
- Active members, no roaches, trolls, or leeches
- Well-managed, ranking and reward system (including master keys and fleet modules)
- VERY quickly advancing
- Support/help for anything you need
- We have PvP, PvE, and RP
- Everyone who has a voice will be heard
- Lots more
Now, if you are still interested, please continue reading for details
The United Federation Legion
The United Federation Legion is a very active fleet with great pride and respect for our members. We have great management and a strict rank system, as well as rewards for contribution such as [Master Key]s and [Fleet Ship Module]s.
We can help you with anything you need, with our many experienced members willing to help. We do PvP, PvE, and RP, as well as anything else as long as enough members are interested.
At the UFL, EVERY member is heard, no matter the rank, every player can speak up and we will listen. No matter how minuscale or revolutionary the change is, we will consider it equally. We have monthly (at least) meetings where we can hear your opinions and inform everyone of news. On larger changes, we will decide with votes casted by all members.
We are currently a level 8 fleet and advancing rapidly, nearly all our projects are on constant cooldown and contributions fill up quickly. There are many members willing to contribute and advance our fleet. We currently have (or very soon will have):
As you can see, we still have a ways to go and we want your help to reach Tier 5 and stay at Tier 5.
We were founded on Stardate 90784.02 as the United Federation Defense Fleet, however, the fleet quickly became inactive and mostly died. Then came a restructuring that changed this fleet. Roaches, MIAs, and dead toons were kicked, and the fleet was active once again. Turning this fleet around was a miracle, we rose from the ashes and are endeavoring to become more, to make more miracles happen, to become the finest this galaxy has ever seen, and we need your help to do it.
Our fleet has certain requirements before you join, mostly common rules.
- NO roster roaches (who sit on the roster, don't contribute, and don't participate)
- NO leeches (who only contribute enough to get access to provisions, and then leave)
- NO jumpers/floaters (who join the fleet, buy something, then leave)
- Active members ONLY (those who are not online for 3 months without notice or come on once every 3 months will be kicked)
- There is no age limit but discretion is advised
- There are certain exceptions, such as if you state outright that you prefer to stay solo and only have access to our facilities, but still contribute to our fleet
We are looking for players willing to contribute and participate, in games, social chats, and other community-esq stuff
We have policies and rules within our fleet, as well as an ranking system that comes with responsibilites. The following is a list of guidelines for how our fleet works.
- NO spammers.
- NO hate speech/putting down members.
- NO inactives(those who are offine for 3 months without notice will be kicked).
- NO roaches/leeches.
- NO using fleet provisions on random/useless things(officers' discretion).
- We do have Ventrilo and active members on it but it is not required.
We have a ranking system in place based on contribution that comes with perks and responsibilites, as follows:
Petty Officer: 50,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Chief Petty Officer: 100,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Lieutenant: 250,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Captain: 400,000 Overall Holding Contribution
Rear Admiral: By Fleet Flag Officer Council
Each rank comes with certain perks and responsibilites the member can choose from, depending on the needs of the fleet. Members who contribute will be rewarded
Members earn a [Master Key] upon promotion to Lieutenant and Captian.
Members earn a [Fleet Ship Module] at 1 000 000 fleet credits earned overall and at every 500 000 credits earned after that.
But despite this ranking system and our guidelines, your most important mission in the UFL is to have fun!
Contact/How to Join
To join the United Federation Legion, mail or PM any of the fleet flag officers:
Rear Admiral @matt7150
Rear Admiral @yiweitech (actually don't mail me in game for now as my mail is broken again and I haven't been able to recieve any messages, catch me in game or mail anyone else)
If you see any of our members in-game and wish to join, feel free to ask for an invite!
Thanks for reading through all this and see you in-game(and hopefully in our fleet)!