Ensign
# 1 LTS Sub Issue
08-30-2013, 06:32 PM
To whom it concerns,

I bought my LTS back in Febuary. Apparently I also bought a LTS to Champions. I found out Champions is another game from Cryptic. I do not play that game and do not wish to. I have tried my best to search Cryptic and could not find a solution. What can I do to correct this issue? My STO LTS was 299. Champions was 299... I do not want Champions. I want either my money back OR some other form of repayment. My bank informed me that I have to work with Cryptic because of the time lapsed... please help. I was told Branflakes might be able to help...
Community Moderator
# 2
08-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofccrouse12 View Post
To whom it concerns,

I bought my LTS back in Febuary. Apparently I also bought a LTS to Champions. I found out Champions is another game from Cryptic. I do not play that game and do not wish to. I have tried my best to search Cryptic and could not find a solution. What can I do to correct this issue? My STO LTS was 299. Champions was 299... I do not want Champions. I want either my money back OR some other form of repayment. My bank informed me that I have to work with Cryptic because of the time lapsed... please help. I was told Branflakes might be able to help...
He can't only billing can so you will need to either submit a ticket in the link below in my signature or e-mail customerservice@perfectworld.com in the subject say it's Billing.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 3
08-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Alright. Thanks I sent an email.