Career Officer
# 1 Minor Question about C-Store
08-19-2013, 03:12 PM
...Did they take down the C-Store on the website?...as in, can you no longer look and see what the store has without actually logging in?

...I also tried typing directly into the address bar ('prolly misspelled it or something) still nothing....

...Maybe I'm late to the party on this one...just want to know if I've forgotten how to point and click...
Sound of Interstellar Space

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Captain
# 2
08-19-2013, 03:15 PM
As far as I know they've changed it so you can only access the c-store in game now.
Captain
# 3
08-19-2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah, it's only in game now. I don't know if there was a display bug or something else going on but the web-team took it down. CO's C-Store is still visible, which leads me to believe it was a bug of some sort in the STO C-Store.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Commander
# 4
08-19-2013, 06:35 PM
I really do hope that the c-store will be returned to the website, missed out on the lockbox key sale as I was away. If the c-store was available on the website I would have spent a little extra this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Traits aren't really power creep - they're lateral power movement
Career Officer
# 5 Thank you
08-20-2013, 09:19 AM
...Thank you for the replies gentlemen - just wanted to make sure it wasn't me.....bizarre that they(Cryptic) didn't say anything.....

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Career Officer
# 6
08-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpyecho View Post
...Thank you for the replies gentlemen - just wanted to make sure it wasn't me.....bizarre that they(Cryptic) didn't say anything.....
But they did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Just a heads up that the Web C-Store is no longer available. The in-game C-Store is available, as always.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=736501
Career Officer
# 7
08-20-2013, 12:31 PM
...I retract my previous statement....must've missed that one....