Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Empire Veteran
# 181
02-19-2014, 09:01 AM
I will give you my wallet if you make the items at least go in the c-store Cryptic.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 182
02-19-2014, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I will give you my wallet if you make the items at least go in the c-store Cryptic.
Keep the Phalanx strong! ..and PUSH!!

I'm pushing so hard because I'm an investor, and much like the rest of us who have spend a ton of time, money and effort on this game, I want to get the full experience! I have chosen to invest into this company because out of all of the games I've played on the net, this one is the best. Give yourselves a pat on the back for making it awesome! But add a boot to your posterior for not fixing the glitches and left out components, we keep asking for and not getting. What? I'm a gamer, of coarse I'm going to complain, isnt it the job of a fan to shout for his team to do better until they are world class??

You've added the feet for Caitians/Ferisans in the beach wear...just code it to be optional for that race now, on their footwear selection. Then do the same for the hair styles.
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule
Empire Veteran
# 183
02-20-2014, 05:41 AM
Yes....

On another note, cats can use their tails now with the dyson rep gear, previously they couldn't.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 184
02-22-2014, 05:11 PM
This guy made an awesome ev suit Caitian. Let's make it happen in-game Cryptic.

Empire Veteran
# 185
03-02-2014, 06:21 AM
Cryptic, we need to add armored tail segments to things like the EV suits and other armor sets as an option.
Starfleet Veteran
# 186
03-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Cryptic, we need to add armored tail segments to things like the EV suits and other armor sets as an option.
Yes, instead of opting for "remove the tail so it doesn't look out of place on the suit".

All they'd really need to do is create an alternate texture for the model of "Tail Thick", "Tail Thin" and "Tail Cropped". They wouldn't even need to make any new models. The texture could be shared between those and cropped to match, too.
Empire Veteran
# 187
03-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoryfive View Post
Yes, instead of opting for "remove the tail so it doesn't look out of place on the suit".

All they'd really need to do is create an alternate texture for the model of "Tail Thick", "Tail Thin" and "Tail Cropped". They wouldn't even need to make any new models. The texture could be shared between those and cropped to match, too.
If they ever do make this they need to adjust the KHG for cats. It doesn't bother me but some people don't like using a tail because it clips through the cape. They just need to make it look like there's a hole or something through it, that or keep the tail from clipping at all and make them solid objects.
Survivor of Romulus
# 188
03-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Quote:
This guy made an awesome ev suit Caitian. Let's make it happen in-game Cryptic.

This actually looks rather good. The author managed to catch the classic look of the Starfleet EV suit, while altering it to accomodate Caitian physiology.

Alterations to EV suits like this one would be very wellcomed as long as Cryptic manages to pay enough attention to detail and overal aesthetics when (and if) they make them. Because, let's face it, in the current EV suits putting the tail wherever they're suposed to put it is weird. However, I'm specifically mentioning the attention to detail and aesthetics when suposedly these alterations would be created because I'd hate it to end up with a robotic looking EV suit tail, or some weird unpolished fat-looking textures. The one on this pic is a good guidance for the direction in making those.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 189
03-09-2014, 07:32 PM
The tail is much too long.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Survivor of Romulus
# 190
03-10-2014, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
The tail is much too long.
Agreed, but I was focusing my comments more on the basic idea and design flow that followed the initial design of the EV suit well. I'd assume if this ever makes it in game, that the length of the tail part of the costume would be apropriate for the size of tail the players choose for their Caitian or Ferasan.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!