Cryptic Studios Team
We already brought down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130714a.13

General:
  • Carrier Command UI
    • Resolved the issue that was causing the following pets to replace instead of back fill:
      • Tholian Mesh Weavers
      • Jem?Hadar Attack Ships
      • Fer?jai Frigates
      • Bird of Prey Raiders
      • Marauding Force
      • Stalker Fighters
    • Tholian Mesh Weavers
      • Their cooldown reduced from 50 seconds to 30 seconds on Attack Pattern Beta.
      • They are more likely to use their Drain Torpedo when it comes off of cooldown.
  • Risian Lohlunat Pearl Bundles and Fohlunat Favor Bundles now indicate that they will only be available for a limited time, and that they will be removed from the Summer Event store on 31 August 13.
  • Klingon Allied Romulans can now replicate Holographic Duty Officers if they have attained the requisite Commendation rank.
  • Slightly updated the Romulan Veteran Female Jacket texture.
  • Several issues with proper fit of the Romulan Veteran Female Jacket have been resolved.
  • The Sword of Kahless will no longer display the incorrect Bat'leth while sheathed.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Psst. By the way, you have a model/texture problem with the Republic Neutral 1 upper costume piece for Romulan female characters. For a few patches now, parts of it has shown up above the undershirt in a very obvious fashion.

I never reported it before because it was, like, super-obvious, and I figured your own QA team would already be on top of it... but it's still there, so I'm pointing it out.

Also, please fix the dual pauldron pads for Romulan females back to the way they were before the Romulan TNG costume came out. The pauldron scale was change to avoid clipping on the Romulan TNG uniforms, but it looks rather silly on all the other uniforms. Could you revert that change, or perhaps offer what we enjoyed before, along with keeping 'wide' versions to the people that want them.

Please?
Mhae ir-Virinat t'Rillas, R.R.W Temer
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Still no fixes for the fighters that are just dissapearing/vanishing?

Elite Scorpion fighters on my Jem Dreadnought during stf's are just vanishing. I start with 12 and slowly lose them until there is like 2 or 3 left. I can not resummon them, can not do anything. And this is happening both in combat and while not in combat. I could be sittin there with my fighters docked or on intercept mode and the fighters will just VANISH. They can NOT be resummoned.

Guess this is not important enough to warrant attention.

To others who plan on buying these fighters or spending money on zen to obtain this ship/fighters, dont. They are not working.
Rihannsu
# 4
07-26-2013, 03:23 PM
I dont think you are loosing then, rather that for some strange and unexplainable reason after a certain distance have been reached they are removed from the UI.

I noticed that with my Drones in Vault Ensnare when one my drones suddenly appeared back in the UI ... at 44km distance, apparently they cannot keep up when going at full impulse besides of course deciding to attack targets on a whim and other idiotic behavior.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
I dont think you are loosing then, rather that for some strange and unexplainable reason after a certain distance have been reached they are removed from the UI.

I noticed that with my Drones in Vault Ensnare when one my drones suddenly appeared back in the UI ... at 44km distance, apparently they cannot keep up when going at full impulse besides of course deciding to attack targets on a whim and other idiotic behavior.
It is not a distance issue, the fighers are flying in circles around my ship, then slowly vanishing. They are all within 1km of my ship, even when they are ALL docked, they are dissapearing, and i can not resummon the missing fighters. The UI windows even show that instead of 6 fighters like there was to start with, there are 2 or 3, and they can not be replaced.

I cant believe that no one is acknowledging this, shows how much they care i suppose.
Rihannsu
# 6
07-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvalle View Post
It is not a distance issue, the fighers are flying in circles around my ship, then slowly vanishing.
Well I assumed that was what I experience in Holodeck, they been unable to even keep up at full impulse and their sudden desire to go investigate that suspicious looking pixel across the map.

On the other hand, I dont normally use Scorpions but thinking about it, I have noticed they vanishing when I did SB24 but SB24 tends to be rather ... destructive on everyone so I assumed destruction.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Well I assumed that was what I experience in Holodeck, they been unable to even keep up at full impulse and their sudden desire to go investigate that suspicious looking pixel across the map.

On the other hand, I dont normally use Scorpions but thinking about it, I have noticed they vanishing when I did SB24 but SB24 tends to be rather ... destructive on everyone so I assumed destruction.
Ya, they are just vanishing, in or out of combat, doesn't matter. I did not see this in notes or known issues, ive tried to report it, but none of the DEV's are responding as an acknowledgment.

Guess i wont be playing that character anymore
Rihannsu
# 8
07-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umaeko View Post
Psst. By the way, you have a model/texture problem with the Republic Neutral 1 upper costume piece for Romulan female characters. For a few patches now, parts of it has shown up above the undershirt in a very obvious fashion.

I never reported it before because it was, like, super-obvious, and I figured your own QA team would already be on top of it... but it's still there, so I'm pointing it out...
Are you referring to this issue I reported last week:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post11426851

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 9
07-26-2013, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
[*]Klingon Allied Romulans can now replicate Holographic Duty Officers if they have attained the requisite Commendation rank.
It's about time. Thank you. I copied my KDF allied romulan to tribble and can confirm it worked. I look forward to it going live.

Hail your new Overlord!
Captain
# 10
07-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Any Foundry fixes coming soon?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q