Lieutenant
Security teams, and Romulan and Reman entourages. We know we're able to revive Romulan colonists in Mine Trap, if you can catch them before they despawn. The question is, wouldn't it be interesting if we could also revive the security and entourage NPCs just like we're able to do with the colonists in mine trap. What say the players?

Is there any good to that? Or would it be inefficient?
Community Moderator
# 2
08-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Thread moved to a more appropriate feedback forum, and title slightly changed to reflect the topic.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Lieutenant
# 3
08-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Thread moved to a more appropriate feedback forum, and title slightly changed to reflect the topic.
Sorry for the confusion. Mine Trap was supposed to be an example. I was suggesting reviving the security teams and entourages you beam down for fire support. IF a player can catch them in time. I wasn't suggesting that it be applicable to only mine trap. The only reason I listed it as an example, was because the evacuees were able to be revived, and seemed like a good mechanic to have. Though, on the other hand, I'm not sure if you should take one aspect of the game and apply it to another. That's why I was hoping for opinions.
Lieutenant
# 4
08-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megasilver View Post
Sorry for the confusion. Mine Trap was supposed to be an example. I was suggesting reviving the security teams and entourages you beam down for fire support. IF a player can catch them in time. I wasn't suggesting that it be applicable to only mine trap. The only reason I listed it as an example, was because the evacuees were able to be revived, and seemed like a good mechanic to have. Though, on the other hand, I'm not sure if you should take one aspect of the game and apply it to another. That's why I was hoping for opinions.
I don't know if you have played Nimbus III as of yet but, I am constantly going around and healing other peoples security forces that are just laying around. Sometimes it is helpful because while they don't follow you they can help take some of the heat off of you.
Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drac0s65 View Post
I don't know if you have played Nimbus III as of yet but, I am constantly going around and healing other peoples security forces that are just laying around. Sometimes it is helpful because while they don't follow you they can help take some of the heat off of you.
yea but those aren't anyone's secruitys they are npcs that are guarding certain areas